Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I see a trend here: Redman held out of practice due to injury

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I see a trend here: Redman held out of practice due to injury

Source: Steelers.com - Teresa Varley

Pittsburgh Steelers RB Isaac Redman (ankle) missed practice Monday, Aug. 27, due to an ankle injury, according to head coach Mike Tomlin.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Hip, groin, ankle -- the injuries have been piling up for Redman this preseason. He'll start for the Steelers while Rashard Mendenhall continue to recover from his late season knee injury. If Redman misses time the team will turn to Jonathan Dwyer as the lead back.
    Watching the Bills game I came away with the same conclusion: This dude's running style will have him hurt all year if he is a starting back. In order for him to stay in one piece, he needs to have just a handful of carries a game. Pgh needs to just know it as fact and plan on JD as the starting back. If they can't see this obvious trend, they are dumber than I thought. I have seen this all along and I don't get paid to do this for a living.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Watching the Bills game I came away with the same conclusion: This dude's running style will have him hurt all year if he is a starting back. In order for him to stay in one piece, he needs to have just a handful of carries a game. Pgh needs to just know it as fact and plan on JD as the starting back. If they can't see this obvious trend, they are dumber than I thought. I have seen this all along and I don't get paid to do this for a living.
    I see a different trend....

Rookie

User Info Menu

How much was Redman going to play against Carolina?

This game will be a showcase for non-starters and roster spot fights...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Seriously, just start a Dwyer site. This board is getting lame.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    How much was Redman going to play against Carolina?

This game will be a showcase for non-starters and roster spot fights...
    I doubt Redman sees a single carry - will any starters play at all? By the 2nd half,
    it will be a bunch of dudes who will be out of the NFL in a few days.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    Seriously, just start a Dwyer site. This board is getting lame.
    So now there is something wrong with be enthused about a Steeler player? OK, what kind of site would you prefer? One where we hate the entire team?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    So now there is something wrong with be enthused about a Steeler player? OK, what kind of site would you prefer? One where we hate the entire team?
    nope. But there is something wrong with starting new threads to continue old man crushes. Just keep it centralized is all we ask.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes lloyd, this is a professional fan site. Get your stuff together.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

If they can't see this obvious trend, they are dumber than I thought.
    Hmmmm, this guy seems familiar...
    Is this the guy last year who called everyone stupid and then left or got banned?
    Cant remember that jokers name.
    Same as last year, joined in August and posted like crazy everyday calling peiople names.
    Anyone remember hisname?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Hmmmm, this guy seems familiar...
    Is this the guy last year who called everyone stupid and then left or got banned?
    Cant remember that jokers name.
    Same as last year, joined in August and posted like crazy everyday calling peiople names.
    Anyone remember hisname?
    Speak not the devils name for if you call him, he shall appear.

Seriously, i think maybe the trend is to overemphasize the injuries to rationalize keeping him out of the preseason games so he doesnt go into Denver nicked up.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.