2014 NFL Draft
1) Cyrus Kouandjio-OT Alabama
2) Kyle Fuller-DB Virginia Tech
3) Jared Abbrederis-WR Wisconsin (the next Hines Ward)
4) Calvin Barnett-DT Oklahoma
5) Marcus Williams- DB North Dakota State (Best DB you haven't heard of)
6) Venric Mark-RB/WR Northwestern
Striving to be legendary. This, in itself, is an admission that this defense is not legendary as it stands right now.
I don't understand how this can be equated to the "Dream Team" comment of Vince Young...
I agree that the 2008 defense was legendary. While the lead was lost in the SB, it was lost due to the performance of a HoF QB and a Legendary WR...
For single game passing yardage in a Super Bowl, there are the top 3 totals:
1) 414 Kurt Warner, St. Louis XXXIV
2) 377 Kurt Warner, Arizona XLIII
3) 365 Kurt Warner, St. Louis XXXVI
That dude is a gamer in the biggest game of all...hampered with crap defenses, for the most part...
1 Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
2 Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon
3 (comp) Ben Gardner DE
4 Cody Hoffman WR BYU
5 Dri Archer RB / WR Kent St
6 C.J. Barnett S OSU
7 Marcel Jensen TE Fresno St