Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2012 Steelers will have first losing season since 2003

Legend

User Info Menu

no problem

i think we're all a little like that today

but at least we're here after a win or a loss discussing the game. and not making up new names to try and bash a particular player on the team like some trolls seem to do everytime we lose

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Maybe it is just my general morass about this season, but I am starting to get a strong feeling that this is going to be the first losing season for the Steelers and Ben Roethlisberger.

I am predicting 7-9, what say you?

As an aside, I believe this will mostly be the case because Roethlisberger will miss 1 to 3 games with an injury.
    Well I was called crazy for predicting a down season for the Steelers. I was also called negative and was dismissed pretty quickly.

However. I was pretty darn close with my prediction. Should I get consideration for the Nostradamus award?

I take no pleasure in it, but I should

Legend

User Info Menu

Well I was called crazy for predicting a down season for the Steelers. I was also called negative and was dismissed pretty quickly.

However. I was pretty darn close with my prediction. Should I get consideration for the Nostradamus award?

sorry, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    sorry, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...
    True, True.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Legend

User Info Menu

A stopped clock is correct twice a day (provided it isn't set to military time of course).

Just having some fun, I'm not sure what you saw to think that, but that's some darn good prognosticating and the part about Ben missing 1-3 games is just eerie.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    A stopped clock is correct twice a day (provided it isn't set to military time of course).

Just having some fun, I'm not sure what you saw to think that, but that's some darn good prognosticating and the part about Ben missing 1-3 games is just eerie.

Pappy
    Nothing specifically that I saw, just plain ole bad feeling about the season. I wish I had been more wrong.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Legend

User Info Menu

Funny to read this whole post start to finish now. Couple of guys were real d!cks to big rob (needlessly), a poster who's been here a long time and is a solid contributor to the board. Sucks that a different opinion causes such a pig pile.