Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Exec. 2012

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I might just stay in the Goose as long as we have these replacement refs.

Since RB and I have different games, odds are we won't both be in the Goose next week. Here's to next week and 1 of us escaping the prison
    Lonbull should come up with a new Food for Thought in our honor...Goose Egg Omelets served on Bagels.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Lonbull should come up with a new Food for Thought in our honor...Goose Egg Omelets served on Bagels.
    It'd be cool to have a deviled goose egg. I think goose eggs are like 4-5x the size of a regular chicken egg. So deviled would look cool. It'd be like getting one of those giant Hersey kisses.

How big of a pot would you need to boil a dozen goose eggs? It would probably be a premium food because you'd have to cook 1 at a time or something.

We've been in the Goose Egg lounge so long, we'd have plenty of time to wait on the preparation.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm a knob that's beating you Chadman...and I plan on keeping it that way. Look for the Steelers to man-handle the Raiders, I'm going to claim both bonuses just as Lonbull suspects! That separation will carry me most of the way.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, my hopes are sinking below average this week as I have the same pick as Chadman this upcoming round. Not too comforting, but hoping Chadman can prove me wrong.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Fordfixer enjoying that view from second place

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have decided to be a kinder, gentler MJG this year. I am no longer going to trash talk those that have lower scores, but rather offer words of support, encouragement and cheer.

So keep your chin(s) up chadman. I think good scores could be just around the corner for you!!!

Let's all channel some postive, MNF close game energy for you:

One final word of encouragement: Even if your scores don't improve - you have this bright,cheery thought to look forward to-- as it turns to cold, bitter winter here in the the north, you are coming up upon summer down under
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I know I got a boatload of points but I just want to bypass them for this week. Feels dirty...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, guess I better enjoy the last couple days of 1st place, because I'm not getting any points this week. Ugh....

Rookie

User Info Menu

Wait a DAMN MINUTE, Folks!

I have been quiet ALL SEASON! But hold on a minute!!!!!!

I keep reading these posts about "At least I am beating ChadMan" "I'm above ChadMan", etc...

I say WHO CARES. You shouldn't be worried about that....it's not a big deal.

SHOW THE PAST CHAMPS SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing against GHOST, FLIPPINBURGHERS and the NECLAMS teams? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. So you got FLIPPY beat.....CONGRATS, he will make a surge late in the season! How about GHOST, this game's INNAUGURAL CHAMPION? How about the CLAMS whom have won this 2 out of only 3 years playing it.....and is the DEFENDING CHAMPION! GHOST and CLAMS are tough in this sport....not to mention, they are dead tied for somewhere in top 5 DESPITE only having 1 game in common!

I say LEAVE ChadMan alone and AIM FOR THE PAST CHAMPS! Unless you are still considering yourself a ROOKIE........

IronSheik.....GREAT pick in week 3! FordFixer and MJG, I'm not happy you 2 lead me at this time, but at least the margin is close enough to change in 1 week!

SteelGal, tough fall in the standings for you, but I am sure you can GET BACK ON TOP in the future! hehe!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by neclams View Post
    Wait a DAMN MINUTE, Folks!

I have been quiet ALL SEASON! But hold on a minute!!!!!!

I keep reading these posts about "At least I am beating ChadMan" "I'm above ChadMan", etc...

I say WHO CARES. You shouldn't be worried about that....it's not a big deal.

SHOW THE PAST CHAMPS SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing against GHOST, FLIPPINBURGHERS and the NECLAMS teams? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. So you got FLIPPY beat.....CONGRATS, he will make a surge late in the season! How about GHOST, this game's INNAUGURAL CHAMPION? How about the CLAMS whom have won this 2 out of only 3 years playing it.....and is the DEFENDING CHAMPION! GHOST and CLAMS are tough in this sport....not to mention, they are dead tied for somewhere in top 5 DESPITE only having 1 game in common!

I say LEAVE ChadMan alone and AIM FOR THE PAST CHAMPS! Unless you are still considering yourself a ROOKIE........

IronSheik.....GREAT pick in week 3! FordFixer and MJG, I'm not happy you 2 lead me at this time, but at least the margin is close enough to change in 1 week!

SteelGal, tough fall in the standings for you, but I am sure you can GET BACK ON TOP in the future! hehe!
    Speak for yourself, I'm just trying to keep pace with Ruthless for now.