Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Exec. 2012

Legend

User Info Menu

....and I'm comfortably average right now, thank you very much Clambucket.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by neclams View Post
    Wait a DAMN MINUTE, Folks!

I have been quiet ALL SEASON! But hold on a minute!!!!!!

I keep reading these posts about "At least I am beating ChadMan" "I'm above ChadMan", etc...

I say WHO CARES. You shouldn't be worried about that....it's not a big deal.

SHOW THE PAST CHAMPS SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing against GHOST, FLIPPINBURGHERS and the NECLAMS teams? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. So you got FLIPPY beat.....CONGRATS, he will make a surge late in the season! How about GHOST, this game's INNAUGURAL CHAMPION? How about the CLAMS whom have won this 2 out of only 3 years playing it.....and is the DEFENDING CHAMPION! GHOST and CLAMS are tough in this sport....not to mention, they are dead tied for somewhere in top 5 DESPITE only having 1 game in common!

I say LEAVE ChadMan alone and AIM FOR THE PAST CHAMPS! Unless you are still considering yourself a ROOKIE........

IronSheik.....GREAT pick in week 3! FordFixer and MJG, I'm not happy you 2 lead me at this time, but at least the margin is close enough to change in 1 week!

SteelGal, tough fall in the standings for you, but I am sure you can GET BACK ON TOP in the future! hehe!
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XAI-PFQcA[/URL] Here you go sorry you felt left out
    Last edited by fordfixer; 09-24-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

RESPECT THE CLAMS

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

This is seriously a stupid game. Can't believe someone like Lonbull would create a game that is clearly biased towards those that simply have zero idea of what quality football is.

Just sayin.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    This is seriously a stupid game. Can't believe someone like Lonbull would create a game that is clearly biased towards those that simply have zero idea of what quality football is.

Just sayin.
    Hmmm....are you saying that we suck at this game because we know Football too well???

It's possible.....

L.B.

Legend

User Info Menu

Noooooo...... Chadman is saying that the game sucks because it is seriously flawed. It's obvious, because such NFL Yoda's as Flippy &...well...Chadman...are struggling while NFL JarJar Binks' like MJG are ahead of them.

A simple look at the table will show how flawed this game is.

Where is the reward for the uninteresting blowout? THAT should be the challenge- pick the game that will likely cause viewers to fall into a state of catatonic slumber. If THAT was the challenge, not only would most NFL viewers be better rested, they wouldn't suffer through the tedious NFL Replacement Ref Rulings- or the Triple R's as they'll be henceforth known as.

Not only that- it would place the "big brains" crew (who obviously are smarter & cooler because they are all gathered in the lounge), ahead of the "Neanderthalic Numbnutz" crew who are knuckle-dragging their way through to the upper reaches of the board on the basis of prettier coloured jerseys. Don't deny it Neclams- we know that's how you pick em.

The ONLY good thing about this game is that from where Flippy & Chadman are, we get a great view of Steelgal... just sayin.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 3

Iron Shiek - 170
    Fordfixer - 125
    MeetJoeGreene - 120
    Ghost - 115
    Neclams - 115
    Steelgal - 110
    TheIggy - 95
    ESPN - 85
    Pfelix73 - 80
    Starlifter - 80
    NBC - 80
    Lonbull - 80
    SNON5150 - 75
    Papillion - 75
    Jooser - 65
    RuthlessBurgher - 60
    Chadman - 35
    Flippy - 30

Iron Shiek was the lone Exec. to drop a week (and yearly) high of 105 points with a tough Steeler v. Oakland game that in addition to a number of in game points landed him the Todd Haley Bonus ---- which puts the Shiek at the top of the standings!! And gives the rest of us a new Leader!

Steel Gal dropped a few spots backwards --- but finds herself in solid company with former and defending Champions Ghost and NeClams....it's still early in the season, and the one thing we've learned about MNF Exec. is being in the lead early can often serve as prelude to a soul crushing free fall.

Fordfixer and the Power of Positive Mojo MeetJoeGreene are stalking the leader and will look to gain ground this week -- as all three Execs. have games all to themselves which could provide a big jump in points......or a visit to this weekend's empty Goose Egg Lounge --- after being empty for a week you just know the Goose is "hungry" for MNF Exec. misery!

Most Execs. find themselves sitting on the very curious (0-3) Saints vs. (1-2) Packers.....(I'll say it I'm worried!)

With the exception of the Chris Rainey Bonus (who is on his bye week), all the bonuses are off the board -- however starting in Week 5 we'll begin getting Record Bonuses and we'll find out who knew the Cardinals would be 3-0 and the Patriots (and Steelers) would be 1-2

Good Luck this week - your leader is in RED

Week 4

Carolina v. AtlIron Shiek
    New Orleans v GB – Flippy, Pfelix73, Snon5150, Lonbull, Ruthlessburgher, Papillion
    Washington v Tampa - Fordfixer
    Giants v. Philly – Ghost, Chadman, Steelgal, NBC
    Seattle v Stl – NeClams
    San Diego v. K.C. – MJG
    Chicago v. Dallas – Starlifter, ESPN
    Tennessee v. Texas - Jooser
    Cincy v. Jacksonville – TheIggy

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Great week all!! Way to go!!

Special props to Iron Sheik... I would have never thought Steelers vs. Oakland could score that high..high risk, high reward and it paid off big time!

I am REALLY beginning to get nervous at chadman and flippy - I think they are toying with us. Really, really toying with us. And getting reading to pounce. In for the kill. Have mercy on us you brilliant strategists of the MNF Exec world!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

I bided my time for 2 weeks in the Goose Egg Lounge with 2 straight bagels, giving the rest of you a reasonable head start, but I decided to finally start playing...now I've doubled up flippy and am half way to MJG. Shieky's our leader due to a 105 point week...without that, he'd only be 5 points ahead of me (the ever popular "If you take away Willie Parker's 75 yard run, then he only had..." argument).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Great week all!! Way to go!!

Special props to Iron Sheik... I would have never thought Steelers vs. Oakland could score that high..high risk, high reward and it paid off big time!

I am REALLY beginning to get nervous at chadman and flippy - I think they are toying with us. Really, really toying with us. And getting reading to pounce. In for the kill. Have mercy on us you brilliant strategists of the MNF Exec world!
    Chadman and I have a secret pact to lose this game.