Thread: Monday Night Football Exec. 2012

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Monday Night Football Exec. 2012

For those of you new to the game, here is the concept.Year in and year out my buddies and I would plan on getting a Pizza and watching Monday Night Football, sadly many of these games were real yawners. I figured anybody with common NFL sense should be able to schedule better games than what I was watching and so - Monday Night Football Executive was created, to test my theory that NFL fans could pick the closest, or most interesting games week in and week out.

I realize that NBC and ESPN have a few other things to consider when choosing their games, but in reality people across the country either want to watch their team or the best game of the week, so no excuses. If that weren't the reality NBC wouldn't use Flex scheduling.

What's at stake you ask - Bragging rights and an entry into the Hall of Champions - it's yours uncontested.

However to play for bragging rights your schedule needs to be PM'ed to me or added to this thread no later than

Wednesday Sept 5th by 8:30 pm EST.

Anyone is welcome to join after the deadline – however if you join after the deadline you will be ineligible to enter the Hall of Champions even if they win. Also all schedules will on display once the season begins, even if you’ve emailed them to me privately - to make sure the game is fair.

As you will see there have been some minor changes and alterations made. We’ve had some really great crews in the past few seasons and I'm looking forward to seeing who is this season's MNF Executive. If you have any questions please post them and I (or one of the trusty Vets) will do my best to address them.

Monday Night Football Executive 2012

Hall of Champions:

Ghost - 2006
    Flippinburghers - 2007
    2008 - The Lost Season
    NeClams – 2009
    Falcon Fan – 2010
    NeClams - 2011
    Pfelix 73 - 2012

Best Single Week High Score:
    New England @ Indianapolis - Week 10 - 2009 - 145 points

The Players:
    Ruthlessburgher, Lonbull, Pfelix73, MeetjoeGreene, BigLebowski, Falconfan, Ghost, Neclams, Doogie36, Flippinburghers, Chadman,Angry Asian, Starlifter, NBC

Soon I will post the ESPN and NBC schedules for MNF Exec.
    Last edited by Lonbull; 01-05-2013 at 02:09 AM.