Thread: Monday Night Football Exec. 2012

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Who would have ever thought that the combined scores of Flippy
    MeetJoeGreene -
    RuthlessBurgher
    Iron Shiek -

Dont add up to either lonbull or chadman.

This is the game where those that start quick are usually the ones to finish quick.

And on the flip side those that start slow often finish slow.

The only logic to this game is that there is none.

And MJG will eventually talk smack

Anyone else up for hanging in the Goose Egg Lounge for a few weeks?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    This is the game where those that start quick are usually the ones to finish quick.

And on the flip side those that start slow often finish slow.

The only logic to this game is that there is none.

And MJG will eventually talk smack

Anyone else up for hanging in the Goose Egg Lounge for a few weeks?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah man...I'm down with the Goose Egg Lounge, for this week. But I'll avenge my zero!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Joos hanging in the middle of the pack, as usual. Call me Average Joos
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Call me Average Joos
    According to Mel Gibson, Average Joos have big noses. And Average Steelers fans have big...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    According to Mel Gibson, Average Joos have big noses. And Average Steelers fans have big...
    LMAO, milk through the nose (big)! You kill me flip. Still waiting on a new Super Bowl or Bust thread.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 2

Steelgal - 90
    Fordfixer - 75
    Iron Shiek - 70
    MeetJoeGreene - 70

Ghost - 55
    Neclams - 55
    Papillion - 45
    Jooser - 45
    TheIggy - 35
    SNON5150 - 25
    Pfelix73 - 20
    Starlifter - 20
    NBC - 20
    Lonbull - 20
    Chadman - 15
    ESPN - 15
    RuthlessBurgher - 0
    Flippy - 0

At the end of last week I applauded MeetJoeGreene and the Iron Shiek for taking a flyer out on the RGIII game in hopes that he would take the Rookie QB Bonus...and he did just that in a 1 point game --- taking MJG and the Iron Shiek to the top of the board with a week high score of 70!!

Sadly no one wanted to get "Lucky" with Leader Steelgal as she also went for the QB Rookie Bonus --- which as Luck wouldn't have it, she didn't receive, however her three point Vikings v. Colts game was strong enough to keep her in the lead with a strong 50 point showing.

Another Rookie Bonus that we can take off the board is Trent Richardson's Running Back Bonus that he gained in the Battle of Ohio. Fordfixer was the only Exec. on the Browns v. Bengals game and put himself squarely in second place with a 55 point bump in Week 2.

Sadly no one had the third and final Rookie Bonus - the WR bonus as Kendall Wright picked up a TD this past week

One final bonus almost came off the board as the Steelers offense successfully scored 27 points.....just one shy of the Todd Haley Bonus....meaning those unfortunate Jets v. Steelers Execs. were only one point short of not visiting the Goose Egg Lounge.

Speaking of the Goose Egg Lounge - I suspect Flippy is prepping for "his" season starter in Week 4....as usual!

Going into Week three all Rookie Bonuses are finished....however the Chris Rainey and Todd Haley "Steeler" Bonuses still remain alive.....which means a possible 50 point bonus if the game falls just right.....and I'm sure the Iron Shiek is hoping for just that!

Good Luck this week - your leader is in
    RED

Week 3

Bengals v. Washington –
    Steelgal
    Houston v. Denver – Flippy, Papillion
    New England v. Balt. Pfelix73, Ghost,NeClams, Lonbull, Starlifter, Ruthlessburger, TheIggy, NBC
    Jacksonville v. Indy – Fordfixer, Snon5150, MeetJoeGreene
    Atlanta v. San Diego – Chadman, Jooser
    Pittsburgh v. Oakland – Iron Shiek
    Packers v. Seattle - ESPN

Last edited by Lonbull; 09-19-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

This game... you realise it sucks, right? Only complete knobs would try to jump to the lead after 2 weeks. Unless, of course, you are talking about Steelgal, who Chadman notes refused to go....ahem...down the leaderboard & give anyone else a go. What was MJG thinking? Everyone knows that the people coming equal 3rd after 2 weeks finish last.

Amateur.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

I might just stay in the Goose as long as we have these replacement refs.

Since RB and I have different games, odds are we won't both be in the Goose next week. Here's to next week and 1 of us escaping the prison

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    This game... you realise it sucks, right? Only complete knobs would try to jump to the lead after 2 weeks. Unless, of course, you are talking about Steelgal, who Chadman notes refused to go....ahem...down the leaderboard & give anyone else a go. What was MJG thinking? Everyone knows that the people coming equal 3rd after 2 weeks finish last.

Amateur.
    Do you need me to spot you some points Chadman

Unfortunately, this is probably my last week atop of the leader board. I chose the Bengals/Redskins game hoping the RG III bonus would still be there and it's not...... Oh well, atleast I can say, no matter how far I fall, that I did have the lead for a bit.