Starlifter - 430
    SNON5150 - 430
    Chadman - 415
    Jooser - 410
    Steelgal - 405
    ESPN - 385
    MeetJoeGreene - 355
    Flippy - 315

Ladies and Gents my compter had major issues a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm back up and running. I'm working on the scores for Week 15 followed of course by Week 16.

Hopefully toward the middle of the week I'll be caught up again.

Week 15

Green Bay v. Chicago – SNONS5150, MJG, Starlifter, Steelgal (+30)
    49ers v. New England – Flippy, Pfelix73, Ghost, Lonbull,Ruthlessburgher, Papillion, NBC(+25)
    Denver v. Baltimore – Neclams (+25)
    Giants v. Atlanta – Iron Shiek (+25)

Pittsburgh v. Dallas – Chadman, Jooser (+10)

Kansas City v. Oakland – Fordfixer

Cleveland v. Washington – TheIggy
    Jets v. Titans - ESPN
    Last edited by Lonbull; 12-23-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 15

Pfelix73 - 635
    Iron Shiek - 595
    NBC - 565
    Papillion - 565
    Lonbull - 495
    RuthlessBurgher - 490
    Ghost - 490
    Fordfixer - 475
    Neclams - 475
    Starlifter - 470
    SNON5150 - 470
    Chadman - 465
    Jooser - 460
    TheIggy - 450
    Steelgal - 445
    ESPN - 415
    MeetJoeGreene - 395
    Flippy - 370

Week 16

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh (+15) – Lonbull,Starlifter
    NYG vs Balt (+10) – Flippy, Neclams,Ruthlessburger, Papillion, Steelgal
    NO @ Dallas – Pfelix73, SNONS5150
    St. Louis @ Tampa Bay – Fordfixer
    Atlanta @ Detroit – Ghost, Iron Shiek, ESPN
    Minnesota @ Houston – Chadman
    Washington at Philadelphia – MJG
    Arizona @ Chicago – TheIggy
    Chargers @ Jets - NBC

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 16

Pfelix73 - 695
    Iron Shiek - 610
    Papillion - 580
    Lonbull - 570
    NBC - 565
    Starlifter - 545
    SNON5150 - 530
    RuthlessBurgher - 505
    Ghost - 505
    Neclams - 490
    Fordfixer - 475
    Jooser - 475
    Chadman - 465
    Steelgal - 460

TheIggy - 450
    ESPN - 430
    MeetJoeGreene - 410
    Flippy - 395

Gentlemen (and Steelgal) thank you for your patience ---- I've updated the scores leading up to the last day of Regular Season NFL Football.

As you can see Pfelix73 holds a commanding lead and sadly (with the exception of Fordfixer's possible shot at earning the highest single week score EVER) many of us will be fighting just to stay out of the Goose Egg Lounge this weekend, let alone make a legit run at the current leader Pfelix73.

Sadly Fordfixer suffered two consecutive weeks with a 0 score these past two weeks ---- had he played it differently down the stretch I certainly believe he could have been a very scary threat to win in "Final" Jeapordy" style!

Also this is the first year I can remember where Former Champions Ghost and Neclams are sitting in the middle of the pack -- what's even more curious is that Flippy has actually just taken the Steelers Schedule (including a bye week) and scored better than he has this season.....I just assumed he'd eventually crank it up?? But instead the scoring giant remained dormant.

Here we go with the last week -- Good Luck ---- Your leader is in RED

Week 17
    Dallas @ Washington – (+110) Fordfixer
    Baltimore @ Cincy - (+15) TheIggy, Iron Shiek

Philly vs NYG – Flippy, Neclams, Jooser

Tampa v. Atlanta - Papillion
    KC @ Den – Pfelix73, Steelgal
    Oakland @ San Diego – Ghost, MJG
    Chicago @ Detroit – SNONS5150,Ruthlessburgher, Jooser
    Carolina @ New Orleans – Chadman, Lonbull
    JETS @ BUF – Starlifter
    Last edited by Lonbull; 01-05-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull;540844[SIZE=3
    Fordfixer is a very scary threat

[/SIZE]
    Yep that's me a "very scary threat" be afraid be very afraid Thanks once again Lonbull for running this game again this year. I'm going to figure this game out one of these years, had a great time playing again this year thanks again

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Woo Hoo! After 3 or 4 years, I finally maybe figured this game out. Then again, maybe luck had to do with it too.. What do I win? hehe
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Woo Hoo! After 3 or 4 years, I finally maybe figured this game out. Then again, maybe luck had to do with it too.. What do I win? hehe
    Our never-ending respec........man, I couldn't even type that with a straight face.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Final Tally

Pfelix73 - 745 - 2012-2013 Monday Night Football Executive Champion

Iron Shiek - 697
    Papillion - 670
    Lonbull - 662
    SNON5150 - 627
    NBC - 624
    Fordfixer - 623
    RuthlessBurgher - 608
    Ghost - 590
    Starlifter - 590
    Jooser - 572
    Neclams - 566
    Chadman - 554
    TheIggy - 546
    Steelgal - 516

MeetJoeGreene - 510
    ESPN - 487
    Flippy - 477

The season began with Steelgal jumping out to an early lead, but falling back after week two when the Iron Shiek owned the top of the board from Week 3 till Week 13.....sadly as many contenders will tell you, MNF Exec. is a game that is often not won early, but more often then not --- lost late.

Iron Shiek contended the entire season -- his schedule remained solid and he was always within striking distance, even in the last two weeks he had a shot of a late rally and stealing a spot in the Hall of Champions -- especially seeing how Pfelix73 only scored 5 points with his Week 17 game.

In contrast to the Champ's 5 point score --- Fordfixer earned the highest weekly score of 115 points in Week 17 --- and I thought he was going to take the all time high score, but Dallas (as usual this season) failed to "make it a game" when it mattered most!

On a side note Papillion enjoyed the most playoff points (75) with his overall schedule this season -- he missed scoring playoff points in only two weeks - Week 5 and Week 10 -- both games featured the Eagles.

In Week 11 our new Champion Pfelix73 leapt into the #2 spot and continued to chip away at the lead until he finally took over in Week 13 -- his weekly scores (aside from Week 17) were usually the top score of the week -- or the second best scores as he closed out the season winning by nearly 50 points.

Thank you all for participating in Monday Night Football Exec. 2012 ---- my very special thanks (as always) to Ghost who takes time out to help me score these games and make the game much better and with far fewer mistakes -- as always Ghost - you the man!

Hopefully we'll all do this again next year!

Pfelix73 -- it is the honor of the Champion to finish the season with an acceptance speech -- so you're on Champ!

L.B.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

haha. i ended up RIGHT behind steelgal.. per my master plan.

congrats to the pfelix for the win and thanks to lonbull for running it again.

but just wait until NEXT year ..when I unveil my new strategy!!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    haha. i ended up RIGHT behind steelgal.. per my master plan.

congrats to the pfelix for the win and thanks to lonbull for running it again.

but just wait until NEXT year ..when I unveil my new strategy!!!
    Would the new strategy be to finish right in front of steelgal?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

On the positive side, I bested every past champion this year.

On the negative side, I let the suits from the peacock network beat me.

Thanks again for the game, Lonbull...you almost medaled this year.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.