Thread: No Not Decastro

Backup

User Info Menu

No Not Decastro

Taken on a stretcher

Backup

User Info Menu

Acl....
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sick to my stomach.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Season = over. It's sad to say it, but really hard to see us seriously contending with the offensive line as currently constituted.
    Starks, Kemo, Pouncey, Foster, Gilbert

Starks (on a bad knee + a year older), Colon (an upgrade over Kemo), Pouncey, Foster, Gilbert

Legend

User Info Menu

David DeCastro carted off early for the Steelers

Posted by Josh Alper on August 25, 2012

The Steelers’ second drive of their game against the Bills was a costly one.

Running back Isaac Redman and right guard David DeCastro needed medical attention after consecutive plays in the first quarter at Buffalo. It looks like DeCastro has suffered the more serious injury.

DeCastro was locked up on Marcell Dareus during a pass attempt and Steelers tackle Marcus Gilbert fell across the back of his right leg. He was able to stand on one foot, but put no pressure on the right foot before being carted off to the locker room. Ramon Foster, who has already played several positions in the preseason, will take over for the first-round pick.

Redman appeared to injure his neck the play before DeCastro went down. He was on all fours on the field for a bit before walking to the sideline, where Redman looked to be okay as the medical staff moved on to work on DeCastro.

UPDATE: Redman returned to the game on the next Steelers possession. The Steelers say he had a stinger and confirmed that DeCastro will not return with what they’re calling a right knee injury.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/25/david-decastro-isaac-redman-out-early-for-the-steelers/[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ummm, where is this info. coming from? I'm watching the game on TV- Foster started the game and I've not seen Decastro go in at all. Could the injury have happened before the game??? This is wierd info..

Also, Foster is playing well.. Announcers are saying- no drop off at all in OG play.

Media on here is talking about the dink and dunk offense Haley seems to have implemented... Hoping that with the return of Wallace this will change....

OK- further info... DeCastro must have went in for 1 series- (while I was eating pizza with then family) happened that quick.... Still waiting for an update---

This must have happened right away then... Foster was even listed on the tv as the startin RG..... wierd...
    Last edited by pfelix73; 08-25-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

DeCastro started the game, Foster went in for him after DeCastro was carted off the field with a right knee injury.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Crazy... Like I was saying... They even had Foster listed as the starting RG on TV....oh well...I'll keep watching for further info...

They even had 2 3 and outs on their 1st 2 possessions.....

Redman is playing....
    Last edited by pfelix73; 08-25-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

it happened on the Steelers' second drive of the game, hope he's going to be okay...

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's especially tough losing him right now. If it is to happen... at least you'd wish that the rookie got himself a taste of real NFL football... and that he was able to feel a part of this 2012 season.