Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So much for that

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So much for that

Decastro Down right knee. Being carted off. So much for our OL being good this year.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

un fn believable

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Foster will be fine...Too early to tell.... Foster started the game anyways...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Foster will be fine...Too early to tell.... Foster started the game anyways...
    Foster started what Game? Not this game.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yea he did. He started the 1st 3 and out series... I have the game on TV... They had listed on the TV as the startign RG as well when they did the lineup...
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

TD Steelers... Redman....
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Yea he did. He started the 1st 3 and out series... I have the game on TV... They had listed on the TV as the startign RG as well when they did the lineup...
    I have the preseason package. I just went back to the first play of the game. The starting OL from Left to Right was Starks, Colon, Pouncey, DeCastro, Gilbery. Foster did not come into the game until DeCastro went down.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not on my TV. I specifically sat down to watch the start of the game. Foster was out there #73.... Not hard to miss.. #73...

Did you happen to see the starting lineup? Are you watching to game from KDKA? They even had Foster on the screen as the starting RG............wierd..... The starting OL KDKA listed on TV was Starks- Colon- Pouncey- Foster- Gilbert......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't have KDKA here in WV. I am watching the Preaseason package on NFL.com. First play of the game was a drop by Antonio Brown. I went back and checked the line. Decastro was in the huddle and playing RG.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    I don't have KDKA here in WV. I am watching the Preaseason package on NFL.com. First play of the game was a drop by Antonio Brown. I went back and checked the line. Decastro was in the huddle and playing RG.
    you are correct...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha