Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Players Say Jimmy Hate is the Most Violent, Dangerous Man in the League

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    They are more likely influenced by the shear verocity of his play. You would be wise to keep your skepticism to yourself, because I guarantee there are dark shadows which intersect your world in myriad locales. Jimmy Hate lives in those shadows.
    If JH is worried about insignificant me, then I weep for the Steelers defense.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Harrison was the runaway winner, with 67.5 percent of the vote. Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis came in second, at 10 percent.
    In other news, 67.5% of the voters assumed they were asking about the Most Violent, Dangerous Man in the League on the field, while 10% of the voters assumed they were asking about the Most Violent, Dangerous Man in the League off the field.

Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 08-25-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    In other news, 67.5% of the voters assumed they were asking about the Most Violent, Dangerous Man in the League on the field, while 10% of the voters assumed they were asking about the Most Violent, Dangerous Man in the League off the field.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.