Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Lolley Says Robinson Will Make the Team

  1. #1

    Lolley Says Robinson Will Make the Team

    ... and other news:

    http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot....ers.html#links

    I love the little insights on Tomlin and the tackles working after practice with Robinson.

  2. #2
    What interests me is that Tomlin was poking at Robinson the other day calling him a "one trick pony". I know what that means...Tomlin loves this kid and will be on his back constantly to make him better. I say Robinson certainly makes the team...right after Golden.

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,475
    I think there is little chance Robinson could ever clear waivers, especially with teams like the Colts going to the 3-4. Robinson has too much film on him being impressive on the field.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I think there is little chance Robinson could ever clear waivers, especially with teams like the Colts going to the 3-4. Robinson has too much film on him being impressive on the field.
    Initially, I thought that Robinson would clear because he does not play special teams, which is almost essential for a backup LBer. The more I see of him, the more I tend to agree.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I think there is little chance Robinson could ever clear waivers, especially with teams like the Colts going to the 3-4. Robinson has too much film on him being impressive on the field.
    Agreed. No way this kid clears the waivers. When you see pass rushing specialists like that guy out of WVU getting snatched up rounds before they should...you know a guy like Robinson won't clear waivers.

  6. #6
    I agree the kid looks like a keeper.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    Why doesn't he play special teams? That makes no sense.

  8. #8
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,212
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Initially, I thought that Robinson would clear because he does not play special teams, which is almost essential for a backup LBer.


    let me help you out here, it's really not all that hard to learn:

    1) run downfield
    2) make tackle

  9. #9
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,493
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Why doesn't he play special teams? That makes no sense.
    Maybe because with Harrison and Worilds both still on PUP, they cannot afford to risk any of their OLB depth getting hurt on speical teams.

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,381
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    ... and other news:

    http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot....ers.html#links

    I love the little insights on Tomlin and the tackles working after practice with Robinson.
    I like his little insights, but that post made the story too much about him, Bouche, and Bires. As if these guys are reality stars on the Real World Who cares who broke what story? It's about the info, not the reporters. Twitter makes everyone a reporter that can break anything.

    And technically, isn't it Wally that would have to divulge the info to someone and break the story.

    What is breaking a story anyway? Does Lolley talk to Wally daily. And did he somehow question him until he broke him and got him to give up secret inside information that Wally disclosed to no one other than Lolley?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •