Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Will Never Vote Republican Again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

I Will Never Vote Republican Again

Anyone else get called non stop by the Republican party lately? Good grief. Is there a Republican do not call list?

Sure that's extreme, but I bet a lot of people get annoyed.

Wonder if there's a correlation between these calls and people canceling their phone service. It almost becomes annoying having a phone some time.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Red vs. Blue, Rebuplican vs. Democrat ... Its the same game we have seen for years. No change from either side if you ask me.

If you want a real difference and you are paying attention to what is going on, then you will understand that Ron Paul and people like him, are/is the only person(s) that need to be voting for in not only Washing DC ... but locally and at every level of government.

Read the Constitution and open your mind to how we can take our country back .....

Ron Paul 2012 and beyond

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Red vs. Blue, Rebuplican vs. Democrat ... Its the same game we have seen for years. No change from either side if you ask me.

If you want a real difference and you are paying attention to what is going on, then you will understand that Ron Paul and people like him, are/is the only person(s) that need to be voting for in not only Washing DC ... but locally and at every level of government.

Read the Constitution and open your mind to how we can take our country back .....

Ron Paul 2012 and beyond
    Plus 1,000

Legend

User Info Menu

Gotta admit, I get more calls from Obama for America by about a 2-1 margin.

Legend

User Info Menu

Still just the incessant GOP calls for me (as well as a buttload of calls from the American Red Cross...what do they want from me...blood?). I give every time the bloodmobile comes by the office every couple of months or so, and just got a 2 gallon pin this year, but those greedy bastages must want to bleed me dry, literally.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Still just the incessant GOP calls for me (as well as a buttload of calls from the American Red Cross...what do they want from me...blood?). I give every time the bloodmobile comes by the office every couple of months or so, and just got a 2 gallon pin this year, but those greedy bastages must want to bleed me dry, literally.
    You might have the universal donor blood (O) or plasma type (AB).

I've given blood but never get calls. My wife on the other hand gets called seemingly daily. We get post cards in the mail. The whole 9 yards. She's got type O which can be given to anyone.

I've also heard from my dad, he gets called all the time. He's got AB. They want his plasma.

The last couple times I've tried to donate, they sent me away since I was out of the country, so I've given up on giving blood. Although it does concern me, what is potentially happening to my blood when I cross the US border? Do I even want it in me?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    You might have the universal donor blood (O) or plasma type (AB).

I've given blood but never get calls. My wife on the other hand gets called seemingly daily. We get post cards in the mail. The whole 9 yards. She's got type O which can be given to anyone.

I've also heard from my dad, he gets called all the time. He's got AB. They want his plasma.

The last couple times I've tried to donate, they sent me away since I was out of the country, so I've given up on giving blood. Although it does concern me, what is potentially happening to my blood when I cross the US border? Do I even want it in me?
    Yeah, I'm O positive (can't give to everyone like the true universal donors O negatives can, but most folks can use my blood). I've never done the plasma thing.

I'm not buying the "out of the country" excuse for you...more like the "have you ever had sexual contact with another man, even once" question.

I was talking about giving blood with my kids one day, and my son asked if they had to use a needle or if I could just sniff up medicine...which confused me for a second until I realized he equated it with getting the flu vaccine, because he's had flu shots before and the nasal spray flu vaccine other times.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Yeah, I'm O positive (can't give to everyone like the true universal donors O negatives can, but most folks can use my blood). I've never done the plasma thing.

I'm not buying the "out of the country" excuse for you...more like the "have you ever had sexual contact with another man, even once" question.

I was talking about giving blood with my kids one day, and my son asked if they had to use a needle or if I could just sniff up medicine...which confused me for a second until I realized he equated it with getting the flu vaccine, because he's had flu shots before and the nasal spray flu vaccine other times.
    You can't donate ever if you've lived in the UK or visited too many times. That surprised me. I thought I would have had to been in some part of Africa or some 3rd world country.

Imagining someone donating blood through his nose is some funny stuff.

I think the man sex is ok if it happened prior to the 70s or whenever HIV/AIDs became a problem. Apparently the old guy gay blood is ok. Young guy gay blood, not so much.

Seems like technology should be good enough by now that they can take everyone's blood and just dispose of whatever they determine doesn't meet some standard.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Apparently the old guy gay blood is ok. Young guy gay blood, not so much.
    I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Legend

User Info Menu

Both parties are basically the same...just different rah rah points. Same results, same corrupt system, nothing changes. I refuse to engage the system.
    Trolls are people too.