Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where are all the Adams backers?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    I am still here and he will still be fine. This board has gotten boring so I haven't been posting as much. Check in about once every two weeks or so now.
    Shows a complete lack of commitment and dedication on your part. You should be ashamed
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I am still here and he will still be fine. This board has gotten boring so I haven't been posting as much. Check in about once every two weeks or so now.
    just not as much fun without Crash around, huh?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel20157
    just not as much fun without Crash around, huh?
    You will have to wait a week or two for an answer
    Last edited by fordfixer; 08-24-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

lol, IDK its just the stuff being discussed doesn't peak my interests for some reason. It could be that it is preseason. It could also be that I have spent all my time on the WVU Scout board recently because of the move to the big 12. So much exciting stuff happening at WVU now. I can't wait for the college season to start. Ill stop in for the chats during game weeks most likely if they are around.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

lol, IDK its just the stuff being discussed doesn't peak my interests for some reason. It could be that it is preseason. It could also be that I have spent all my time on the WVU Scout board recently because of the move to the big 12. So much exciting stuff happening at WVU now. I can't wait for the college season to start. Ill stop in for the chats during game weeks most likely if they are around.
    We could start a topic about brothers and sisters who marry each other, like West Va folk!!!!!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    We could start a topic about brothers and sisters who marry each other, like West Va folk!!!!!
    Sir, that was completely uncalled for...

My Uncle Dad and Aunt Mom would be truly hurt by that...