Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Where are all the Adams backers?

  1. #51
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,337
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    I am still here and he will still be fine. This board has gotten boring so I haven't been posting as much. Check in about once every two weeks or so now.
    Shows a complete lack of commitment and dedication on your part. You should be ashamed
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  2. #52
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,062
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    I am still here and he will still be fine. This board has gotten boring so I haven't been posting as much. Check in about once every two weeks or so now.
    just not as much fun without Crash around, huh?

  3. #53
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel20157
    just not as much fun without Crash around, huh?
    You will have to wait a week or two for an answer
    Last edited by fordfixer; 08-24-2012 at 09:17 AM.

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  4. #54
    Pro Bowler calmkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,336
    lol, IDK its just the stuff being discussed doesn't peak my interests for some reason. It could be that it is preseason. It could also be that I have spent all my time on the WVU Scout board recently because of the move to the big 12. So much exciting stuff happening at WVU now. I can't wait for the college season to start. Ill stop in for the chats during game weeks most likely if they are around.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!


    Draft 2.0

    1. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
    4. Donte Moncrief, WR, Mississippi
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    5b. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    6a. Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College
    6b. Glen Stanley, OLB, Albany St
    7. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin

  5. #55
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,337
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    lol, IDK its just the stuff being discussed doesn't peak my interests for some reason. It could be that it is preseason. It could also be that I have spent all my time on the WVU Scout board recently because of the move to the big 12. So much exciting stuff happening at WVU now. I can't wait for the college season to start. Ill stop in for the chats during game weeks most likely if they are around.
    We could start a topic about brothers and sisters who marry each other, like West Va folk!!!!!
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    We could start a topic about brothers and sisters who marry each other, like West Va folk!!!!!
    Sir, that was completely uncalled for...

    My Uncle Dad and Aunt Mom would be truly hurt by that...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •