Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hopefully we keep the rookie kicker, and qb johnson

  1. #1
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Hopefully we keep the rookie kicker, and qb johnson

    Kicker was impressive time to cut suisham and must keep johnson the qb,big,strong and smart he gets pick up right away if we cut him!!

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by devils View Post
    Kicker was impressive time to cut suisham and must keep johnson the qb,big,strong and smart he gets pick up right away if we cut him!!
    I'd keep Butler the punter as well, along with the other two.

    Pappy


    1.30) TJ Watt, OLB, Wis
    2.62) JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3.94) Cameron Sutton, CB, Tenn
    3.105) James Conner, RB, Pitt
    4.135) James Conner, RB, Pitt - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tenn
    5.156) Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6.213) Colin Holba, LS, Louiseville
    7.24 Keion Adams, LB, W. Michigan


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  3. #3
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I'd keep Butler the punter as well, along with the other two.

    Pappy
    johnson looks like another big ben kind of qb! Would not be surprized if hes number 2 next year if we keep him, looked great!!!!

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I'd keep Butler the punter as well, along with the other two.

    Pappy
    Hmmm, 2 rookie kickers would make me very nervous come playoff time. Of course Sushi makes me nervous all the time.

    Let's go for it.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by devils View Post
    johnson looks like another big ben kind of qb! Would not be surprized if hes number 2 next year if we keep him, looked great!!!!
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing while watching - big and agile enough to escape just long enough to find a receiver - and then Hines commented that he reminded him of Dennis Dixon which I disagreed with.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •