Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
The Steelers seem to like Woods a lot...

He was on the Steelers' PS in 2010 before Tampa signed him to their roster...

Then, when he was cut by the Seahawks last year, the Steelers brought him in on the 53 man roster...

Out of the backup DEs after Keisel, Hood and Heyward, he is the only one to suit up for and play in an NFL game...
Yes he has seen some NFL action. Actually, Corbin Bryant was brought up for a game last year for some reason, but I don't know if he was activated. He did not make any tackles or anything.

Nonetheless, I would like to take a real close look at the other guys left. They cannot be as bad as they looked game 1. And anyway, earlier several posters mentioned Ike Ikbinosun, if only for his unusual name. Incidentally, I googled him by his roster name ikponwmosa igbinosun, and drew a blank. He is actually profiled on nfldraftscout.com as IKE Igbinosun. That helps a lot. The other possibles are: Jake Stoller, Kade Weston and Mike Blanc. All with good size, speed and strength. But so far it looks doubtful they can play football. One thing for sure though is they all have some real good names for football players.

BTW: Casey Hampton was taken off the PUP list today. So was Mendenhall. The other day so was Max Starks. Hmm! A lot of positives news lately.