Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PS fantasy football league is ready to go. Read new rules here!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Hope you saw my keeper in the other thread. If you didn't it's Megatron. Thanks.
    yeah I got it...he's yours...unfortunately.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Get on over to the draft page and test your system, only a little over 20 minutes til draft time!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm there. Not seeing anyone else though.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So my starting RB has a broken clavicle, my LB is suspended one game, and my kicker was just released? Schweet.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    So my starting RB has a broken clavicle, my LB is suspended one game, and my kicker was just released? Schweet.

You still have Megatron. I'll call it a draw.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

D Rock's drafted Roster:

QBs: Drew Brees, RGIII
    RBs: Adrian Peterson, Darren Sproles, Doug Martin, Donald Brown, Jaquizz Rodgers (points are given for return yards)
    WRs: Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Vincent Jackson, Robert Meachem
    TEs: Brandon Pettigrew, Greg Olsen
    K: Garrett Hartley
    DEF: GB Packers
    IDP: D'Qwell Jackson, James Anderson, Charles Tillman, Morgan Burnett, Justin Tuck

Legend

User Info Menu

Ruths 4 the Ruthless:

QB
    Tony Romo, DAL
    Philip Rivers, SD

RB
    Arian Foster and Ben Tate combo platter, HOU
    Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams combo platter, CAR
    BenJarvis Green-Ellis, CIN
    Cedric Benson, GB

WR
    Greg Jennings, GB
    Hakeem Nicks, NYG
    Dez Bryant, DAL
    Denarius Moore, OAK

TE
    Rob Gronkowski, NE
    Jason Witten, DAL

D/ST
    Buffalo Bills

K
    Matt Prater, DEN

DL
    Trent Cole, PHI

LB
    James Laurinaitis, STL
    Derrick Johnson, KC

DB
    Eric Berry, KC

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Ruths 4 the Ruthless:

QB
    Tony Romo, DAL
    Philip Rivers, SD

RB
    Arian Foster and Ben Tate combo platter, HOU
    Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams combo platter, CAR
    BenJarvis Green-Ellis, CIN
    Cedric Benson, GB

WR
    Greg Jennings, GB
    Hakeem Nicks, NYG
    Dez Bryant, DAL
    Denarius Moore, OAK

TE
    Rob Gronkowski, NE
    Jason Witten, DAL

D/ST
    Buffalo Bills

K
    Matt Prater, DEN

DL
    Trent Cole, PHI

LB
    James Laurinaitis, STL
    Derrick Johnson, KC

DB
    Eric Berry, KC

That's a very good roster. My early reviews have you and Asian as top competitors.

Legend

User Info Menu

Call the Kangaroos the "Veteran Team", if you will..

QB's- Eli Manning, Matt Schaub
    RB's- LeSean McCoy, Michael Turner, Shonn Greene, Dexter McCluster, LeGarrette Blount
    WR's- Steve Smith, Dwayne Bowe, Anquan Bolden, Kenny Britt, Randy Moss, Mike Williams
    TE's- Aaron Hernandez
    K- Matt Bryant
    DEF- Baltimore
    DB's- Troy Polamalu, Roman Harper
    DL- Cliff Avril
    LB- Von Miller

Not getting a lot of love from Yahoo, but Chadman is quietly confident that this group will be competitive..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Nate Wiggins CB
    2. Ricky Pearsall WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Legend

User Info Menu

For best QB's, you have to give it to Toe Jam...not only the best QB overall in Aaron Rodgers, but also a starter-quality backup in Jay Cutler as well. Doesn't get much better than that.

For best RB's, it's neck-and-neck between the Asian and the Aussie. On one hand, you've got Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson, and Stevan Ridley, and on the other hand, you have Lesean McCoy, Michael Turner, Shonn Greene, Dexter McCluster, and LaGarrette Blount. Tough, tough call.

I look toward our neighbor to the north for the best WR corps, with Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Wallace, Brandon Lloyd, DeMaryius Thomas, and Torrey Smith...that's a ton of big play potential right there.

At TE, Hostile Squirrels takes the volume award with Jermichael Finley, Jermaine Gresham, and Owen Daniels, but I prefer my quality over his quantity here. I splurged early with Rob Gronkowski (the decision between Gronk and Run DMC was tough), then added another top notch TE in Jason Witten late, who slid because of scares about his lascerated spleen. Witten may not be ready to go from the start of the season, but he should be playing when New England has its bye in week 9 (if I haven't traded Witten by then for more assets).

Among the IDP, I may have to give this one to Asian outright. He was the only one to draft 2 DL (Jason Pierre-Paul and Julius Peppers), 2 LB (Navorro Bowman and London Fletcher) and 2 DB (Yeremiah Bell and Tyvon Branch). Psycho Ward could be considered an awfully close second with Jared Allen, Patrick Willis, LaMarr Woodley, Charles Woodson, and Antoine Winfield.

As for D/ST and kickers, that's pretty much a yearly crap shoot. Teams that draft them in the 19th and 20th round have just as good a likelihood of hitting gold than using a valuable mid-round selection for one of these spots. I feel bad for the autopicked teams, since they were given two of each.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.