Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PS fantasy football league is ready to go. Read new rules here!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So D... by my understanding of the rules delineated, if I were to select Cam Newton as my KEEPER PLAYER who was undrafted last year and now is rated #11 in NFL's latest top 200 players that would make him a first round pick so thus I would have slated to be already in my lineup in the 6th round.... correct? Next question... what was the blurb about selecting a second keeper player?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    So D... by my understanding of the rules delineated, if I were to select Cam Newton as my KEEPER PLAYER who was undrafted last year and now is rated #11 in NFL's latest top 200 players that would make him a first round pick so thus I would have slated to be already in my lineup in the 6th round.... correct? Next question... what was the blurb about selecting a second keeper player?

Yahoo has Cam Newton projected out to the number 13 spot, which would have him as a 2nd, and therefore a 7th, round pick.

There is only one Keeper Player. I was just saying that if anyone happens to select too many players, because Yahoo lets you actually click as many keeper boxes as you want, then I will give them their highest rated player as the keeper.

Oh and one other thing about Newton...even at 11 he would be a 7th rounder, because we now have 10 players this year rather than 12.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Yahoo has Cam Newton projected out to the number 13 spot, which would have him as a 2nd, and therefore a 7th, round pick.

There is only one Keeper Player. I was just saying that if anyone happens to select too many players, because Yahoo lets you actually click as many keeper boxes as you want, then I will give them their highest rated player as the keeper.

Oh and one other thing about Newton...even at 11 he would be a 7th rounder, because we now have 10 players this year rather than 12.
    So now if Cam is my chosen keeper player, I wouldn't have to select a player during our draft in the 7th round because you would of already typed him iPad being on my team...correct. And you will need our keeper selections prior to the announcement of our impending draft order, correct? .... Really appreciate the education on this matter....especially in well written Engrish...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    So now if Cam is my chosen keeper player, I wouldn't have to select a player during our draft in the 7th round because you would of already typed him iPad being on my team...correct. And you will need our keeper selections prior to the announcement of our impending draft order, correct? .... Really appreciate the education on this matter....especially in well written Engrish...
    ???????????????????????????????????

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    ???????????????????????????????????
    Fast stubby fingers + Android keyboard = mistakes-o-plenty. One of the many reasons I have been lurking over the past couple of months as opposed to posting (no computer access at the hacienda)....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yep, I need the keeper selections by midnight Sunday, and I will input your selections in to those rounds so you will not be responsible for making a live pick in that round.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

As I stated in the other thread, I'll be in Jamaica and most likely won't be able to participate. I'll pre-rank my players though so I should be fine (I hope!).
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If you guys have smartphones you may also be able to draft while away from home. Check for the Yahoo Fantasy Football '12 app.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    If you guys have smartphones you may also be able to draft while away from home. Check for the Yahoo Fantasy Football '12 app.
    I'll be too drunk to draft, I'm better off with autodraft.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    I'll be too drunk to draft, I'm better off with autodraft.

hahahaha well then, I guess I can't feel bad that you wont be able to be there!