Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PS fantasy football league is ready to go. Read new rules here!

Legend

User Info Menu

Much like last season, Chadman's WR's are....questionable. Like you pointed out Ruthless- the Kangaroos strength will be on the ground, with maybe a dash of Eli here & there.

Don't want to admit it- but that asian dude might have done ok.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Legend

User Info Menu

Reckon the strength in your team Ruthless will be in the form of consistancy. Most of your players look to be the type that don't suffer significant drop-off's during the season, but you probably don't have the 80 point weekend guy in there.

Like your QB rotation & as long as they are on the field- your WR's & TE's are strong.

Foster should give you some consistant scores- but it'll be dice-rolling time to decide which Panther RB you pick each week. You know- you could always go grab Tolbert & get 3 for the money...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

chadman has a big time boom or bust roster.

I'll take my starters any day. With my backups I went for potential a bit more. I expect to have my starting roster project to 120+ points a week, and if they reach that number I should tally up more Ws than Ls.