Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PS fantasy football league is ready to go. Read new rules here!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    Fast stubby fingers + Android keyboard = mistakes-o-plenty. One of the many reasons I have been lurking over the past couple of months as opposed to posting (no computer access at the hacienda)....
    It's kinda funny that an Android device would auto-correct to "iPad"
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Draft order has been randomized and set, and the keepers are in place. Smash's Steelers did not select a keeper.

And Ruthless got incredibly lucky. Sometimes I hate that guy.

keepers in place.jpg

draft order.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Draft order has been randomized and set, and the keepers are in place. Smash's Steelers did not select a keeper.

And Ruthless got incredibly lucky. Sometimes I hate that guy.
    Heh heh heh...I'll take Arian Foster with the 10th overall pick and then get the 11th overall pick to start out round 2...no problem.

It will be interesting to see how the keepers effect who gets picked where next week. For instance, will Toe Jam elect to use the first overall pick to take Aaron Rodgers and reunite him with 9th round keeper pick Jordy Nelson, or will he realize that RB's are in short supply (especially with Foster, McCoy, and Forte kept) and there may not be any quality RB's left for him by the time his next pick comes around at the end of round 2 if he doesn't take the hated Ray Rice with the first pick overall. Another interesting point...if Toe Jam opts for Rice, then Mikey wouldn't be taking Rodgers second, because he already has Cam Newton with his 7th round keeper pick.

Smash didn't keep anyone? A second rounder for Drew Brees? An eighth rounder for A.J. Green? A SEVENTEENTH ROUNDER for Antonio Brown (even with the "only 5 rounds below his current rank" stipulation, that's pretty solid value right there if you only had to give up a 12th rounder...if my math is correct).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Heh heh heh...I'll take Arian Foster with the 10th overall pick and then get the 11th overall pick to start out round 2...no problem.

It will be interesting to see how the keepers effect who gets picked where next week. For instance, will Toe Jam elect to use the first overall pick to take Aaron Rodgers and reunite him with 9th round keeper pick Jordy Nelson, or will he realize that RB's are in short supply (especially with Foster, McCoy, and Forte kept) and there may not be any quality RB's left for him by the time his next pick comes around at the end of round 2 if he doesn't take the hated Ray Rice with the first pick overall. Another interesting point...if Toe Jam opts for Rice, then Mikey wouldn't be taking Rodgers second, because he already has Cam Newton with his 7th round keeper pick.

Smash didn't keep anyone? A second rounder for Drew Brees? An eighth rounder for A.J. Green? A SEVENTEENTH ROUNDER for Antonio Brown (even with the "only 5 rounds below his current rank" stipulation, that's pretty solid value right there if you only had to give up a 12th rounder...if my math is correct).
    Yeah, tough decisions. But with 1st over all, I can handle it.

Backup

User Info Menu

If you have someone to fill my spot/team go ahead with it/..Let me know.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guess that is why Smash didn't select a keeper...

Obviously Eniparadoxgma has first dibs on grabbing his team back to fill this hole. If he doesn't want it, then we will put it up for grabs.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just realized how well our divisions work out with the 13 game schedule. We play each team in our division twice and each team from the other division once. Can't get much more fair than that!

THE DRAFT IS TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8:3O PM EASTERN TIME.

PRE-RANK YOUR PLAYERS IF YOU CAN'T BE THERE, 'CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES WHEN I BEAT YOU!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh look- with the 6th pick of the 1st Round Chadman has won the Planet Steelers Fantasy Football competition for the 2nd year running. Hooray for Chadman.

The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guess white-folk memory velly bad...cause untir ereventh week injuries affected the then 9-1 Yerrow team....this was almost sealed up last year....undrafted Cam Newton and Victor Cruz? No one works a waiver wire like the Asian!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hope you saw my keeper in the other thread. If you didn't it's Megatron. Thanks.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>