Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DJ

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

DJ

Looks like DJ is out with an acl tear. Undrafted rookie all we have for a fb now.

Legend

User Info Menu

yes, he's out for the year. I feel for the guy, all reports had DJ having a strong pre-season.

here's to wishing him a full and speedy recovery, this pretty much locks up a roster spot for Will Johnson...
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 08-10-2012 at 12:06 AM.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Should be able to find a FB with NFL experience or trade for one who has real experience at the position.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lousaka_Polite[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dont worry, Seattle will jettison another quality FB in the near future. First it was John L. Williams, whom we acquired in the 1990s. Then more recently they let go of Leonard Weaver, whom I hoped we would pick up at the time. Next, the Owen Schmidt release had me wondering why they hated the FB position more than Bruce Arians. Can we possibly imagine they will release Michael Robinson now that we are finally recommitted to the position and are in need?
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

First preseason game and the team is already banged up. Any update on Adams' knee?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Will Johnson will do fine. No need to bring in another body.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

David Johnson actually played a nice game prior to the injury. The catches were nice, but he also seemed effective as a blocker. A real shame.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Should be able to find a FB with NFL experience or trade for one who has real experience at the position.
    I was listening to Tomlin on Steelers radio and he stated that DJ was having a great camp and that he really liked the position flexibility that he provided. He raved about the camp DJ was having.

I got the impression that we are not looking for a body just for the FB position...It is unfortunate to lose him for the season...He knows the system and can play both positions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Now I don't blame Wally so much for not showing up until he knows he's getting paid.

Feel bad for DJ. He seems to work hard and whiff on a lot of blocks. But he does take a bad rep around here.