Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Chat Thread?

Legend

User Info Menu

False start for Beachum...the curse of that #68 jersey...the number itself is good for at least one bonehead penalty per game...thanks, Kemo.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Two straight long completions against Curtis Brown...looks like this one should be a TD too.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Finally saw a good replay...Curtis Brown was faked out of his boots by a sick double move.

not a good 3rd quarter for Curtis Brown...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I like Jerrod Johnson's size more than Dennis Dixon's old spindley frame.

Legend

User Info Menu

Rainey is a tough lil guy to tackle...gotta love it...TD!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nice play by Rainey...no matter what the Philly homers say.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Starter

User Info Menu

Just now getting to watch; was working. I saw Rainey's run, nice. They'll be replaying it tomorrow on NFLN, so I can see what I missed. This thread is nice to have; I can read through it after the game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

terrible tackling on the long run there by the d.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spyboots View Post
    Just now getting to watch; was working. I saw Rainey's run, nice.
    gotta love how we can throw it to him near the line of scrimmage and let him run 57 yards for a TD...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

one of the Eagles' sideline reporters looks like he's 11. 'm just getting old.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.