Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Game Chat Thread?

Legend

User Info Menu

there's that infamous 4th quarter LeBeau defense Crash was warning us about.

and Andre Freeman, pack your bags. you're cut!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    He's definitely looking good, would like to see some of these pressures be sacks though - might not be able to stash him on the PS if he keeps it up.
    With Harrison and Worilds still on PUP, we may need him on the 53. I'm also glad that Chris Carter has shown significant improvement from year one to year two.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Baron Batch is one Steeler who hasn't looked very good today...
    Agreed. Clay hasnt looked like a bruising back that I thought he was. Going down easily.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Agreed. Clay hasnt looked like a bruising back that I thought he was. Going down easily.
    Batch doing better now, would still like to see him get more time with the 1st string line. Clay looks like the odd-man out at this point.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    you would never guess that John Clay is a 250 pound running back the way he runs...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    In preseason games, it is much more promising to dominate the first half when the real players play...it's not a huge deal in the second half when 40 of their guys who will be out of work soon are beating your 40 guys who will be out of work soon.

Well put, and you are right.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    With Harrison and Worilds still on PUP, we may need him on the 53. I'm also glad that Chris Carter has shown significant improvement from year one to year two.
    I'm hoping Carter really flashes this year we need some youth & some speed on the outside rush.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice kick by Hrapmann...a 43 yarder right down the middle to put his team up by 2 at the 2 minute warning...not a bad first NFL kick.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think Beachum is doing okay, though the turtle-ish offense makes it hard to really judge.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sign Rap Man and cut Slice'em
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S