Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Chat Thread?

Backup

User Info Menu

Game Chat Thread?

Are we having a game chat thread tonight?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

​Looked for it. haven't found it yet.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think we have chat capabilities on the new forum yet (on draft night, we had to do one of those old school 40 page "GameDay" threads like we used to have back at the Trib). We could do something like that again.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Had all this time to prepare. Season is now here.. Not good...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Solid first FG drive tp start off...running hard when we had to run, like on 4th down...throwing actual screens as opposed to bubble screens...Ben throwing quick hitters as well as scrambling to make a play. However he did get sacked twice...one allowed by Adams, the other allowed by Foster. I've been watching my boy DeCastro, and he looks pretty darn good to me, not like the guy folks watching training camp practices have described.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Good pursuit by old man Foote to get the Shady on the sideline for a 1 yard loss.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Had a good pull that got Redman a 5 yard gain. Not hard to do though. That's easy for a OG.. Adams looked good on some, not so on some, but hey, they are rooks.. Adams whole thing is gonna be the pass blocking..
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just got home. Did DJ go down for the Steelers? Knee injury, is it serious?

Legend

User Info Menu

McLendon!!! niiiiiiice....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

#90- the beast.... Casey who?
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII