Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Game Chat Thread?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    I'm hoping Carter really flashes this year we need some youth & some speed on the outside rush.
    During Tomlin's first presser of the season, he spoke a lot about Carter. He really seemed to fawn over him a bit like he was set to be the Steelers next great LB. I've been expecting a lot since that presser. Carter looks bigger and faster from what I remember. Maybe he's just playing faster.

Speaking of faster, did it seem like Rainey got faster as the game went on. I know he got faster against scrubs, but I wonder if he had some nerves to start the game and just got more comfy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What a generous spot by the officials...
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

I like Tomlin's look of dismay after the FG by the Eagles. Like he can't stand or believe we're losing.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Suisham wishes he could kick like Henery.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

DId I just spot Duce Staley on the Philly sidelines (in a sweatsuit, of course)...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    DId I just spot Duce Staley on the Philly sidelines (in a sweatsuit, of course)...
    Maybe he's there for a ceremonial retirement...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Anyone think Andy is looking more "walrus-y" than usual?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    Anyone think Andy is looking more "walrus-y" than usual?
    That mustache was positively Wilfred Brimleyesque.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

thank you Ruthless for creating this thread in the absence of having a chat room yet...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I didn't create it...I just added to it...