Thread: Big Ten games

Legend

User Info Menu

Big Ten games

I'm sorry to post this here, and the mods can feel free to move it but I needed to get some views on this question. I am living in southern Georgia, and our local cable company doesnt have the Big Ten network. Is there anyway to get Big Ten games other than crappy illegal links on the net?
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe you have already checked this link

[url]http://btn.com/about/btn-channelfinder/[/url]

"The Big Ten Network is available across North America on satellite providers such as DIRECTV, DISH Network and Shaw Direct (Canada), telco companies such as Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse, and on cable in 22 of America’s top 25 media markets. The network has cable distribution agreements with Charter Communications, Comcast, Cox (Cleveland), Insight Communications, Mediacom, Time Warner Cable, RCN, Service Electric, Shaw (Canada) and more than 250 additional cable operators across North America. Customers of DIRECTV and DISH Network have access to the network regardless of where they live. Verizon FiOS and AT&T’s U-Verse are rolling out the network across the country.
    Cable subscribers inside the eight Big Ten states receive the network on either an expanded basic or digital basic level of service. Outside the eight states, excluding St. Louis, Omaha and Louisville, cable operators who carry the network make it available on a variety of packages. Select markets where the network is available are listed below. If you do not see your city listed here, contact your local system office to see if there are plans to add the network."
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Does the Big Ten Network have an online package?

Backup

User Info Menu

Which part of south Georgia? I live in north Georgia these days, and I know some people down there.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bout an hour from Savannah.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm stuck in Macon. North Georgia is nice, but central and south Georgia are garbage.

Legend

User Info Menu

I live about an hour from you in Statesboro.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I live about an hour from you in Statesboro.
    How did you end up down here? Were you living in Ohio before or just happen to be an Ohio State guy?

Legend

User Info Menu

Yep, I was...ended up taking a job here in Statesboro.
    Trolls are people too.