Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Sites to watch game online...post here.

Backup

User Info Menu

Best Sites to watch game online...post here.

Im in Florida so of course game doesn't get televised until tomorrow at 1pm. So I and others would like the best site to watch the game tonight live. Please post here, Thanks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

this is about the only one left publicly available after the government started shutting stuff down last year

[URL]http://www.thefirstrow.eu/[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Got an e-mail with a link to this package - $20 for all preseason games:

[URL]https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&wl=PIT&team=PIT&nlrefer=PIT&a pp=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=PJ_GPPSL_email_domesti c_PIT&affiliateId=73677&clickId=435660239&affiliat eCustomId[/URL]=

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I signed up for the NFL Preseason package this morning. Looking forward to the game tonight! Go Steelers!!

Legend

User Info Menu

It would be great if they did something like this for the regular season as well.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    It would be great if they did something like this for the regular season as well.
    They do, kind of...

[URL]https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&wl=PIT&team=PIT&nlrefer=PIT&i campaign=PJ_GR_ht_domestic_PIT&affiliateId=73677&c lickId=435768755&affiliateCustomId[/URL]=

You can't watch games as they happen, but they do offer replays...the Steelers package has games from 2009 through 2012...

Legend

User Info Menu

New this year on Game Rewind...the All-22 coaches' tape package!!! Costs $70 for the year.

Now you can watch how the entire play develops from behind the QB (my vantage point way up in the end zone bleachers at Heinz) instead of the typical sideline view from TV in which you can't really ascertain what the wideouts and corners are doing since most of them are off-screen.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Can you view them on a tv screen?
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Can you view them on a tv screen?
    Hook an HDMI cable up from your laptop to ur TV HDMI input. that's ur only hope QB!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Hook an HDMI cable up from your laptop to ur TV HDMI input. that's ur only hope QB!!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.