Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan Mundy to start vs Eagles and in opener vs Broncos

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy45 View Post
    hahahahhahha.....
    Welcome to the board...a unique first post, I must say. Is there anything particularly funny about Mundy starting tomorrow's game? Just curious...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not sure if this was reported before or not, but I just heard on local radio that both Adams and DeCastro will start against the Eagles. Wonder if they will move Foster to LG since Colon is out...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Not sure if this was reported before or not, but I just heard on local radio that both Adams and DeCastro will start against the Eagles. Wonder if they will move Foster to LG since Colon is out...
    That's exactly what's happening.

The starting OL tomorrow will be Adams-Foster-Pouncey-DeCastro-Gilbert.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They might as well get used to the shift change in the o-line. We might not have always had the best o-line but, I bet we had the most multi playing bunch of guys on the o-line.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    They might as well get used to the shift change in the o-line. We might not have always had the best o-line but, I bet we had the most multi playing bunch of guys on the o-line.
    If the rookies remain in the starting lineup once the real games start, we will certainly have some experience depth should injuries strike hard once again.

Starters: Adams-Colon-Pouncey-DeCastro-Gilbert
    Experienced Backups: Starks-Foster-Legursky-Essex

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

no doubt this could be one great unit of the team. didn't brenden stai start as a number one draft pick in the day ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    no doubt this could be one great unit of the team. didn't brenden stai start as a number one draft pick in the day ?
    Stai was a third round pick and ended up starting about 6 games into his rookie season, IIRC.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thanks philly. I thought he started the Super Bowl too that year. Remember the old guys like Blankenship, Terry Long.

Burton10
    Your working good. I read it . This is helpful for me, Thnx....