Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Ryan Mundy to start vs Eagles and in opener vs Broncos

  1. #11
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,908
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy45 View Post
    hahahahhahha.....
    Welcome to the board...a unique first post, I must say. Is there anything particularly funny about Mundy starting tomorrow's game? Just curious...

  2. #12
    Pro Bowler pfelix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic US
    Posts
    2,398
    Not sure if this was reported before or not, but I just heard on local radio that both Adams and DeCastro will start against the Eagles. Wonder if they will move Foster to LG since Colon is out...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  3. #13
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,908
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Not sure if this was reported before or not, but I just heard on local radio that both Adams and DeCastro will start against the Eagles. Wonder if they will move Foster to LG since Colon is out...
    That's exactly what's happening.

    The starting OL tomorrow will be Adams-Foster-Pouncey-DeCastro-Gilbert.

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,316
    They might as well get used to the shift change in the o-line. We might not have always had the best o-line but, I bet we had the most multi playing bunch of guys on the o-line.

  5. #15
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,908
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    They might as well get used to the shift change in the o-line. We might not have always had the best o-line but, I bet we had the most multi playing bunch of guys on the o-line.
    If the rookies remain in the starting lineup once the real games start, we will certainly have some experience depth should injuries strike hard once again.

    Starters: Adams-Colon-Pouncey-DeCastro-Gilbert
    Experienced Backups: Starks-Foster-Legursky-Essex

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,316
    no doubt this could be one great unit of the team. didn't brenden stai start as a number one draft pick in the day ?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    no doubt this could be one great unit of the team. didn't brenden stai start as a number one draft pick in the day ?
    Stai was a third round pick and ended up starting about 6 games into his rookie season, IIRC.

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,316
    Thanks philly. I thought he started the Super Bowl too that year. Remember the old guys like Blankenship, Terry Long.

  9. #19
    Burton10
    Guest
    Your working good. I read it . This is helpful for me, Thnx....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •