Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Predictions....

Backup

User Info Menu

Season Predictions....

Post season predictions here:

With a new OFF CO, Farrior, Smith and others gone, Mendy pretty much a wash for the year and the Wallace holdout what say you on this years Steelers?

Legend of Polamalu's Predicitons (formerly Smashmouth): 11-5 We finish in the top 5 in turnover ration and top 10 in rushing.

Redman if healthly: 1250 yds

Brown outduels Wallace

Ziggy Hood is our most improved player with Curtis Brown a close 2nd.

MVP: Timmons on Def and Redman on Off

All Pro's--Timmons, Woodley, Polamalu, Hood on def.....Offense-A Brown, Wallace, Pouncey, Colon and possibly Redman (Ben late add in?)

Rook of year: Mike Adams

Legend

User Info Menu

My thoughts:

Record: 11-5 Top 10 offense and Top 5 defense.

Redman if healthly: <1,000 yds because he won't stay healthy

Brown outduels Wallace--yes to this and Wallace knows this which is why he wants his money before it becomes clear on the field

Ziggy Hood is our most improved player with Manny Sanders a close 2nd.

MVP: Timmons on Def and Antonio Brown on Off

All Pro's--Timmons, Woodley, Polamalu, Hood and Taylor on def.....Offense-A Brown, Pouncey, Colon and Ben. I'm assuming you meant Pro Bowl because they won't be "All Pro"

Team Rook of year: DeCastro
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

19-0 and Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!

Big Ben finally steps up as league and SuperBowl MVP.

We hear about his shoulder, ankle, toes, etc every week making him seem even more heroic.

Legend

User Info Menu

Season: 12-4, #2 seed in AFC. Hoist # 7 in February. Haley offered HC job in Miami

RB by committee, Redman leads the way with 775 yards.

Wallace is dealt to Minnesota before season starts, their WR has blown out both knees. We get their #1 pick year.

Ben passes for 5,000 yards, corp of Brown, Sanders, Batch, Rainey, Miller , and Saunders can't be stopped by any secondary.

Heyward, Cortez Allen, and Johnson are welcome and productions players on defense.

Harrison get a total of $35,000.00 in fines over the course of the season.

Troy announces retirement.

C-town

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post

Wallace is dealt to Minnesota before season starts, their WR has blown out both knees. We get their #1 pick year.
    How cool would it be if this happened. Minny was the worst team in the league. We got the #1 pick and parlayed it into mutliple #1s, #2s, and #3s for many years to come. Like the Mike Wallace trade was the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm talking, we somehow get 22 starters eventually out of the Wallace trade and we win dozens of SuperBowls as a result.

If that's the kind of trade we're talking, I'm down.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Season: 12-4, #2 seed in AFC. Hoist # 7 in February. Haley offered HC job in Miami

RB by committee, Redman leads the way with 775 yards.

Ben passes for 5,000 yards, corp of Brown, Sanders, Batch, Rainey, Miller , and Saunders can't be stopped by any secondary.

Heyward, Cortez Allen, and Johnson are welcome and productions players on defense.

Harrison get a total of $35,000.00 in fines over the course of the season.

Troy announces retirement.

C-town
    I would love the trade to Minnesota because they are going to suck and that would likely be a Top 7 pick. We could easily replace Wallace with that.

I really could see Troy deciding to hang it up. He had always played football to live, not lived to play football. I don't think he is around in 3 years. We have a real issue at Safety looming.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

without looking at the schedule i believe we will be 9-7 or 8-8 more likely 8-8

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    without looking at the schedule i believe we will be 9-7 or 8-8 more likely 8-8
    are u smoking??!! Blasphemy!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The good part about my prediction..........I'm always wrong.

Legend

User Info Menu

13-3 record
    Rainey becomes a fan favorite by mid season.
    Haley proves his genius, and our O becomes freakish.
    Super Bowl Win.
    Trolls are people too.