Thread: Will Steelers Leverage Vilma Precident in Future?

Legend

User Info Menu

Will Steelers Leverage Vilma Precident in Future?

So Vilma gets his suspension reduced if he takes back his lawsuit against Goodell for defamation of character.

I personally hope Vilma sticks to his guns and goes after Goodell.

But does this mean every time Harrison or any other Steelers player gets fined, should they threaten Goodell with a lawsuit to get their way?

Did Goodell just lose his power?

Legend

User Info Menu

It would have to be through the NFLPA because the organization would NEVER take the league to court.

I also hope Vilma sticks to his guns and it forces Goodell to put together A former tribunal/committee for these types of issues versus hi inconsistent, erratic decision making.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope he sticks to his guns and takes it to court. Goodell wouldn't be caving if he didn't know he was wrong.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    I hope he sticks to his guns and takes it to court. Goodell wouldn't be caving if he didn't know he was wrong.
    Wonder if the NFLPA could turn it into a class action suit and have guys like Ben, Harrison, Vick, etc join in the suit? Goodell might have just opened himself up for something really big if the Vilma and the NFLPA wants to see it through.