Thread: NFL resumes for 2012 tonight at 8

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

NFL resumes for 2012 tonight at 8

I don't care if it's preseason; I am always jonzing for the NFL by this point each year that I love watching even the preseason. No, not every play or anything, but it is just awesome seeing NFL uniforms/players back on the field. I just love it when we get past the "baseball only" part of the sports year, which the Hall of Fame game always marks. YES!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm mixed. I'll watch some. But it feels like we're being teased with football.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'm mixed. I'll watch some. But it feels like we're being teased with football.
    To each their own. By this point, I am just jonzing for anything NFL. I love seeing how the rookies
    and 2nd year players look.

Legend

User Info Menu

The awful "baseball only" part of the sports year was way too long this year with the Pens going out in the first round instead of making a Cup run until June.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.