Thread: Sad note: Andy Reid's son found dead

Legend

User Info Menu

Sad note: Andy Reid's son found dead

Just reported, sad news indeed.......

No details released yet.

Our hearts and prayers out to the Reid family.................

C-town

Legend

User Info Menu

Saw this. My heart goes out to them. The kid had his issues, but hope flows as life goes on. Really sad.

Really sad.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sad. No words.

Legend

User Info Menu

to outlive one of your children has to be one of the greatest tragedies in life.

very sad indeed...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Horrible news, just horrible. Hawain it is tough to outlive your children. My parents lost two of their sons, one to birth defects and one to cancer. They have never gotten over it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Horrible News. May God give Andy Reid and his family strength to overcome this grief.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Jeffrey Lurie indicates Andy Reid will coach on Thursday night

Posted by Josh Alper on August 7, 2012

Members of the football world gathered in Broomall, Pennsylvania on Tuesday for the funeral of Garrett Reid, the eldest son of Eagles coach Andy Reid who was found dead in his dorm room at the team’s training camp on Monday morning.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, Patriots coach Bill Belichick, Saints coach Joe Vitt and defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, Browns president Mike Holmgren and Eagles players past and present were among the estimated 900 people that turned out for the service. Ravens coach John Harbaugh, a former assistant under Reid in Philly, spoke to reporters after the service and gave an impression of how Reid is holding up.

“Andy wrapped me up in a big bear hug and told me everything was going to be all right,” Harbaugh said, via Mike Greger of Metro Philadelphia.

Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie also stopped to speak with reporters and addressed the question of when Reid would be back with the team. Zach Berman of the Philadelphia Inquirer passes along that Lurie said Reid is free to take as much time as he needs with his family, but that all indications are that Reid will coach the Eagles in their preseason opener against the Steelers on Thursday night.

There may be some who question Reid’s timeline for returning to work, whenever he returns to work, but that’s not going to happen here. We’ll merely send our condolences to the Reid family once more on what has to be an incredibly difficult day for them.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/07/jeffrey-lurie-indicates-andy-reid-will-coach-on-thursday-night/[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha