Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A "lurker" comments

Legend

User Info Menu

A "lurker" comments

Great site, guys. I read almost daily but with work and travel I don't get to post much. I really enjoy the site and the articles that get posted.

Thanks for keeping a "busy" Steeler fan updated on the latest news!

ChucktownSteeler

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Welcome back! I feel the same way, I dont post much but I visit almost every day of the year. Love the conversations and insites from some of the people that post here and the articles posted as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Seems it's been a bit quiet these past couple of days, yet very respectful and positive among members.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Seems it's been a bit quiet these past couple of days, yet very respectful and positive among members.
    Coincidentally, you-know-who has been absent for a couple of weeks...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy View Post
    Coincidentally, you-know-who has been absent for a couple of weeks...
    Hint please?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Hint please?
    Nevermind. I figured it out. Ban city!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nevermind. I figured it out. Ban city!!

But, is he back under another pseudonym ???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post

But, is he back under another pseudonym ???
    Wouldn't he show up as the same IP address to the moderator? Just to get re-banned

Legend

User Info Menu

Wouldn't he show up as the same IP address to the moderator? Just to get re-banned
    When we ban a username, we ban any IP addresses that user was posting from as well. Some folks still go to lengths to get an IP masker of some sort in order to come back under a different name.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    When we ban a username, we ban any IP addresses that user was posting from as well. Some folks still go to lengths to get an IP masker of some sort in order to come back under a different name.
    Them is the DEVIL!!!!!!! Let's face it this stuff is an addiction and I'm sure it is amazing what people will do to satisfy their addition.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"