Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's Gayer?

Legend

User Info Menu

Who's Gayer?

Christians supporting Chick-Fil-A this past Wedensday?

or

LGBT's making out at Chick-Fil-A today?

Legend

User Info Menu

Or people who ask things like this?

Ever heard of the "Begging the Question" fallacy?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Or people who ask things like this?

Ever heard of the "Begging the Question" fallacy?
    You could argue, I'm begging the question, the CEO of Chick-Fil-A is begging the question, and the LGBT community is begging the question.

I figure the CEO of Chick-Fil-A figures conservatives are less healthy and more prone to eat fast food than the LGBTs so why not attract more of his market to buy more of his product. Not sure if this is a stereotype, but most LGBTs I know are skinny and healthier than the average American. So they're probably less likely to eat a Chick-Fil-A so this is just a great marketing gimmick.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah. Quality stuff Flippy. Enjoy yourself.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

This whole focus on Chik-Fil-A is just a farce. I think you both are missing the point.

Cookie Monster HAS ADMITTED living in sin with that purple Teletubbies guy, and virtually NO ONE in the LAME STREAM media is covering that.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    This whole focus on Chik-Fil-A is just a farce. I think you both are missing the point.

Cookie Monster HAS ADMITTED living in sin with that purple Teletubbies guy, and virtually NO ONE in the LAME STREAM media is covering that.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
    Sorry, but there's no way someone that gorges themselves on cookies all day is gay.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Sorry, but there's no way someone that gorges themselves on cookies all day is gay.
    Sorry Flippy, times have changed:

[url]http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/oreo-pride-rainbow-stuffed-cookie-sparks-boycott/[/url]

What do you expect from a group that has Big Bird as their leader. "He" has come out STRONGLY against Chick-Fil-A. Even crossed the road to go say so.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mmmm...Triple Double Stuf....

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post

Mmmm...Triple Double Stuf....

I wonder if they have a Chick-Fil-A in Key West. I remember the first time I ever went there, it was still a time when it was politically correct to not like gay people (or I should say being gay wasn't acceptable - not trying to be insensitive, just trying to convey it was a different time and gay people were more oppressed back then).

Everytime I see a rainbow, I think of Key West. I was completely ignorant to what the rainbow stood for (beyond learning as a kid it was God's promise never to destroy the world at the end of the Noah's Ark story). It was everywhere in Key West. Nearly on every building. I remember thinking they must really like the Village People down there and I thought it was cool. I had no clue the Village People were gay or anything.

I thought these people were just happy and lived the life and ate a lot of key lime pie everyday. And I thought this place was like paradise. Then I went back as an adult and realized how gay a place Key West was. And that's fine. It is what it is. Still a nice place and I like me some key lime pie and nice weather in the winter. And the drive there is spectacular.

But I've always wondered every time I see the rainbow used as a gay pride symbol if someone was being clever in taking and twisting the meaning of the rainbow in the Bible. Are they saying God will never destroy us or something to that effect? I always wonder about the symbolism of stuff like that. And I find it odd that gay people would use the same symbol as one of God's covenants with man. There's gotta be something to that. I know someone thought they were being clever.

Legend

User Info Menu

"Berenstein Bears to cut ties with Chick-Fil-A"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/08/petitions-want-berenstain-bears-out-chick-fil-campaign/?test=latestnews

OMG, it is even worse than we thought. Sesame Street, Teletubbies, Sponge Bob, Berenstein Bears, WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO BRAINSWASH OUR CHILDREN????

Who's next, Winnie the Pooh??? The Keebler Elves???