Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Up for a Photoshop Contest?

Legend

User Info Menu

It'd be cool to put Wallace's head on the Steeler fan that showed up to the Colts practice.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Last edited by kagefury; 08-01-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kagefury View Post

I like the official-looking "where in the world is Mike Wallace" logo. Very nice!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Thanks, I didn't notice the logo still had a little box around it till' right after I posted it though...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    It'd be cool to put Wallace's head on the Steeler fan that showed up to the Colts practice.
    Ask and ye shall receive...

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive...

LOL, Wally has man boobs. Nice work

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Good job! I was thinking of something similar, but didn't want to be "nice".
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Kage's Official "Where in the World is Mike Wallace" logo inspired me to go old school PC...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Good job! I was thinking of something similar, but didn't want to be "nice".
    Anything Usain Bolt can do...

...Mike Wallace can do better!!!