Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Predictions?-Play the game & go on record here...

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace Predictions?-Play the game & go on record here...

I'll go first...
    Thursday August 2nd Wallace signs his tender

Backup

User Info Menu

I can't believe he'd be stupid enough to hold out for 10 regular season games (at $168,000 per game), especially since the Steelers have made it clear that they won't negotiate and they won't trade him. So after a decent interval has passed he will come back off of the ledge. I predict he'll sign his tender on August 17

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

His bargaining position for this year is null. Tone will talk him back to the team by the end of the week, Aug 3. He is only going to wait that long so it doesnt look as much like the Steelers won the bargaining game by signing AB instead.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Backup

User Info Menu

Based upon Wally's undeniable stupidity thus far...I truly, and honestly believe that...

...he will "SIT-OUT" the entire season, lose the accrued season, and be back in the same place he started 2012.

Hope he has a BA Degree in "Couponing"...kinda hard to pay for food, gasoline, and utilities without any money!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

I fear JD is right, but hope the rest of you are.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

I believe he will be traded for little value maybe a 3rd and 5th or 6th.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDSteeler View Post
    Based upon Wally's undeniable stupidity thus far...I truly, and honestly believe that...

...he will "SIT-OUT" the entire season, lose the accrued season, and be back in the same place he started 2012.

Hope he has a BA Degree in "Couponing"...kinda hard to pay for food, gasoline, and utilities without any money!!

JD
    He might be stupid but I don't think THAT stupid. I think worst-case, he holds out as long as possible and reports in November so that he doesnt lose credit for the season. At that point, he'd probably rides the bench.

Legend

User Info Menu

He will sit out until game 10. The Steelers will sit him on the bench for the rest of the season. Next year he will sign with the Redskins for a 5 year 75 million dollar contract.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace returns on Thursday, August 9th and says "Sorry that I was a butt head"...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I think this has been ego driven on Wallace's part from Day 1. He will be stupid about this and sit out until at least the week of the first game of the regular season. IMO this was pretty much guaranteed when he was humiliated by the Brown signing casting him the role of the greedy, egotistical WR...which by the way he has been!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"