Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: just think how pissed wallace's agent is....lol

Legend

User Info Menu

just think how pissed wallace's agent is....lol

wallace reportedly offered 50 million over 5 years. wallace says no. agent gets nadda for all the time he has spent working on a deal and looks as tho' wont be making anything off wallace this year.............i love it!

Legend

User Info Menu

You love it?

Really?

Personally, Chadman would 'love it' if the Steelers could find a way to keep one of their premier young talents.

You have a real vendetta against him, however.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

just don't get the vitriol towards wallace by some.

he wants to be paid well for his services. I'm sure everyone here would jump up and volunteer to work for less money than they could get elsewhere.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

he wants to be paid well for his services. I'm sure everyone here would jump up and volunteer to work for less money than they could get elsewhere.
    +1
    I agree. 10 words.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

With that being said, do you think 5 Year / 50 Million was a fair deal to Wallace? Assuming that is even true....Apparently Wallace doesn't...

I want Wallace to sign with the Steelers, but if that deal was offered to him and he passed...then it is time for him to move on. I just don' t see the Steelers paying him more than that...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We don't know the contract was set up. We don't really know what the negotiations were like.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    +1
    I agree. 10 words.
    +1x2

and B+ about Wallace; we are a better offense with him on the team.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post
    With that being said, do you think 5 Year / 50 Million was a fair deal to Wallace? Assuming that is even true....Apparently Wallace doesn't...

I want Wallace to sign with the Steelers, but if that deal was offered to him and he passed...then it is time for him to move on. I just don' t see the Steelers paying him more than that...
    I would obviously like Wallace to sign but I think 5 yr / 50 mil for a one-trick poney is a good deal. I think Wallace and his agent are overestimating his worth. There were a lot of teams that needed a proven receiver before draft. The Steelers put Wallace out there as bait before the draft, for a 1st rounder and not one team bit.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    wallace reportedly offered 50 million over 5 years.
    I never saw this anywhere, do you have a link?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace is obviously looking for ridiculous money. The per year value that Brown just took is about what Wallace is worth. The Steelers don't screw players they want to keep so I'll strongly believe it is Wallace who is being unreasonable.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"