Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: just think how pissed wallace's agent is....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Wallace is obviously looking for ridiculous money. The per year value that Brown just took is about what Wallace is worth. The Steelers don't screw players they want to keep so I'll strongly believe it is Wallace who is being unreasonable.
    I completely agree with you Ovi, looks like Wallace has just priced himself out of Pittsburgh.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    You love it?

Really?

Personally, Chadman would 'love it' if the Steelers could find a way to keep one of their premier young talents.

You have a real vendetta against him, however.
    the steelers have kept one of their premier young talents by offering a more than fair contract to a player that accepted it and wants to be a steeler.
    my vendetta against wallace is the same i would have against any player that places himself over the team, fans and organization.
    i never stated that the player shouldnt or doesnt have the right to try to make as much money as they possibly can, however by doing so, when you hurt my team from succeeding. i think they are a POS

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I completely agree with you Ovi, looks like Wallace has just priced himself out of Pittsburgh.
    If they offered Wallace the $50 million/5 year contract with about 18 million guaranteed then I agree the Steelers aren't going to keep Wallace. That is a very fair offer considering what others signed for this year. As much as I hate it I think we are saying bye bye to MW.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    the steelers have kept one of their premier young talents by offering a more than fair contract to a player that accepted it and wants to be a steeler.
    my vendetta against wallace is the same i would have against any player that places himself over the team, fans and organization.
    i never stated that the player shouldnt or doesnt have the right to try to make as much money as they possibly can, however by doing so, when you hurt my team from succeeding. i think they are a POS
    I totally agree. I don't understand people who say they are fans of the organization and then defend a player that is trying to screw the organization over by blowing the top off the salary cap. Either you love the team or they are blinded by man love for a player who like all past Steelers players will prove to be just another replaceable carbon unit.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

2014 Draft

1. Eric Ebron, TE
    2. Calvin Pryor, S
    3 (Comp). Jaylen Watkins, CB
    4. Justin Ellis, DT/NT
    5a. Brandon Coleman, WR
    5b. Brent Urban, DE
    6. Prince Shembo, OLB
    7a. Aaron Colvin, CB
    7b. Storm Johnson, RB

I don't feel good about our receiving corp minus Wallace. He was the star! I like Brown, Sanders and Cotchery but they ain't scaring nobody!

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    I don't feel good about our receiving corp minus Wallace. He was the star! I like Brown, Sanders and Cotchery but they ain't scaring nobody!
    I don't care if they are scary...they just need to be effective...

Roethlisberger is the key...as long as Ben plays well, the Steelers will have a chance to win...

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    They're more scary than Hines Ward, Randel El and Cedric Wilson and we got a ring with that crew.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    They're more scary than Hines Ward, Randel El and Cedric Wilson and we got a ring with that crew.
    Exact point I was going to make.

Slappy hit the nail on the head. It is up to Ben, and Haley, because if they increase the distribution of the ball to the RBs and TEs then we will probably be a more effective offense because those are higher percentage of success plays than going bombs away to Wallace.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

2014 Draft

1. Eric Ebron, TE
    2. Calvin Pryor, S
    3 (Comp). Jaylen Watkins, CB
    4. Justin Ellis, DT/NT
    5a. Brandon Coleman, WR
    5b. Brent Urban, DE
    6. Prince Shembo, OLB
    7a. Aaron Colvin, CB
    7b. Storm Johnson, RB

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    Please explain how Wallace's wage demands have hurt the Steelers chances of winning- remembering that you said he has the right to make as much money as he can.

What is a 'fair' price for Wallace? The one YOU feel is appropriate? Or should we use Antonio Brown as the measuring stick? Maybe we should. Brown has had 1 years success. This entitled him to a contract extension of 5 years for $42.5 million.

Wallace has had 3 years of success. Should he get 3 times as much? Is that 'fair'?

Did Ben's $100+ million contract hamper the teams ability to sign other big price players? If yes- are you equally ticked at Ben? And if no, how can Wallace's desired contract impact the team any more than Ben's does?
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I totally agree. I don't understand people who say they are fans of the organization and then defend a player that is trying to screw the organization over by blowing the top off the salary cap. Either you love the team or they are blinded by man love for a player who like all past Steelers players will prove to be just another replaceable carbon unit.
    How is Wallace trying to 'screw the organisation'?
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00