Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My thoughts on Mike Wallace...

Starter

User Info Menu

Just sucks how it came so unraveled. Not sure if this can even be salvageable.

First Wallace holds out.
    The Steelers don't reduce his pay.
    Holds out some more.
    Steelers break off contract negotiations
    Steelers extend Brown.

I hope Wallace has a bucket of humility to soak his head in. That would be the only way this works out.

Certainly don't need this crap hangin around during the season.

Aaarrgh!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It's the same as Hines years ago, OU difference is we all knew Hines wanted to stay here. I am not sure if Wallace wants to be here or not.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I'm fairly positive that if Wallace decided to sit out the first ten games of the season and only return for the last six games the Steelers would opt to pay him to stay away from the team and place him on the inactive list.

could they make him practice(and possibly get hurt) and make him inactive for those last 6 games?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    could they make him practice(and possibly get hurt) and make him inactive for those last 6 games?
    they could but it's more likely they wouldn't want Wallace and his attitude anywhere near the team.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    It's the same as Hines years ago, OU difference is we all knew Hines wanted to stay here. I am not sure if Wallace wants to be here or not.
    Well, Hines was also already under contract and just wanted more.