Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post

Harrison: “Who is — Ken who?”

Benz: “Ken Stabler.”

Harrison: “Who is that?”

Benz: “Former Raider quarterback.”

Harrison: “Never heard of him. His opinion doesn’t matter to me.”
    Wonder if Harrison was serious or joking and it went over Benz head? I think Harrison has a sense of humor but it gets lost on people cause they're scared of him.

Seriously, check out any Steelers visits to a children's hospital or something similar and James is the biggest softie on the team always laughing it up with the kids. I think the kids are innocent, so they see his humor.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Wonder if Harrison was serious or joking and it went over Benz head? I think Harrison has a sense of humor but it gets lost on people cause they're scared of him.

Seriously, check out any Steelers visits to a children's hospital or something similar and James is the biggest softie on the team always laughing it up with the kids. I think the kids are innocent, so they see his humor.
    He may well have been joking, but either way, a perfect response.

Legend

User Info Menu

I preferred his "Who's Trevor Pryce?" response after Pryce called James' 3.5 sacks and 3 forced fumbles (plus 1 fumble recovery and 1 interception) against the Ravens a few years ago a fluke.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

​Funny stuff from James. Stabler better laugh, too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I preferred his "Who's Trevor Pryce?" response after Pryce called James' 3.5 sacks and 3 forced fumbles (plus 1 fumble recovery and 1 interception) against the Ravens a few years ago a fluke.
    When told that Pryce was a Ravens' defender, James asked, "What did he do?"

In that game, Pryce had exactly 0 tackles...

Legend

User Info Menu

who is Peyton Manning?

Peyton Manning's plea to James Harrison

July, 27, 2012
    By Jamison Hensley | ESPN.com

Peyton Manning remains one of the smartest quarterbacks in the NFL. If you don't believe me, check out the video when he's asked by ESPN's Tom Jackson about his confidence level in taking a hit to his surgically repaired neck.

"I have no concern over that," Manning said. "I'm not begging James Harrison to blindside me by any means but I feel I'm going to be able to handle that."

Manning and the Broncos face Harrison and the Steelers in a season-opening prime-time game Sept. 9. If Harrison didn't get Manning's gist, the $96 million quarterback mentioned Harrison a second time in the interview.

"So James, I love you and don't take this as a challenge now," Manning said, presumably only half-joking. "Go easy on me if you can."

I don't blame Manning. Harrison has just as many knockouts as Floyd Mayweather Jr. (Google Colt McCoy-James Harrison hit from last season). Perhaps Manning should tweet Harrison just to make sure he got the message.

[URL]http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/51374/peyton-mannings-plea-to-james-harrison[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha