- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
How serious is Jason Worilds injury???
That guy was injured during his Vtech days and he has continued that tradition of injuries while playing for Steelers. Can Steelers get one injury-free season from this guy?
Sean Lee was definitely a better choice.
Steelers Draft 2015
Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT
NOTES -- Jason Worilds, the backup at both outside linebacker positions, is expected to be out two to four weeks because of a left wrist injury. Worilds is one of six players on the physically-unable-to-perform list and cannot practice until he is removed from the list. ...
Tight end Heath Miller (ankle), punter Jeremy Kapinos (back) and Ta'amu (foot) did not practice. ... The afternoon practice today, slated for 2:55 p.m., is open to the public. ... Tomlin, when asked about the condition of running back Jonathan Dwyer, who hasn't always reported to camp in top shape: "He's better than he's been."
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!