Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keisel Shows Up in Tractor

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I don't need my linemen to be photogenic...I just need them to smash the face of the guy opposite them.
    He definitely has a face for smashing

Legend

User Info Menu

He comes across pretty terrible. Mike Adams sounds more interested. DeCastro looks like those interviewing him are annoying him.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    He comes across pretty terrible. Mike Adams sounds more interested. DeCastro looks like those interviewing him are annoying him.
    Maybe he was being interviewed by Ed Bouchette and the feeling was mutual.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    This was my thought as well, almost bordering on being angry. Ummmm.... you are a first round pick, probable starter on a team (and with a fan base) desparate for good line play. Get used to the questions and have some fun (maybe take Keisel's tractor for a ride around St. Vincent's).

Legend

User Info Menu

DeCastro makes me think of this:

Legend

User Info Menu

Another summer camp at Saint Vincent College

July 26, 2012
    By Ray Fittipaldo / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Players have been known to show up at camp in all sorts of stylish rides, but it's likely none ever arrived at Saint Vincent driving a tractor as Brett Keisel did Wednesday.

Veteran defensive end Brett Keisel arrived at Saint Vincent College in style Wednesday afternoon. Well, if not style, then Keisel's definition of it.

While most of his teammates were showing up in Cadillac Escalades, BMWs and other assorted luxury cars, Keisel drove an orange Kubota front-loading tractor onto campus before he checked into his dorm room. Keisel has made a habit of arriving to camp with a grand entrance, and he said his inspiration for the tractor was a nod to his youth when he worked on farms in his native Wyoming.

"I love driving these things because it reminds me of my childhood," Keisel said. "I grew up swathing hay and plowing fields and planting fields.

"I grew up in Wyoming driving one of these bad boys working on a farm. Hard work pays off. You have to deal with adversity, all the things we have to deal coming into this camp."

Keisel has a friend at Murphy Family, Inc., in Washington, Pa., who allows him to use tractors on his local property. He said he drove the tractor about 20 miles Wednesday, including up Route 30 into Latrobe. Along the way, he received some strange glances from other drivers.

"It took me maybe an hour," he said. "I got some looks. People were like, 'What is this guy doing?' "

The tractor wasn't the only symbolic part of Keisel's entrance. He sported a T-shirt with the words "Hunt for VII" emblazoned on the front along with a picture of Keisel in his trademark bow-and-arrow sack pose. A Super Bowl victory this season would be the seventh for the Steelers.

The 11-year veteran also showed up in midseason form in terms of facial hair. "I let it go a little bit earlier," he said. "I'm excited to see what it looks like. I got about two months going right now. It should be longer and more beautiful than ever."

[URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/another-summer-camp-at-saint-vincent-college-646218/#ixzz21kDLkO3B[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Glad someone's hunting for 7!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I don't need my linemen to be photogenic...I just need them to smash the face of the guy opposite them.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha