Thread: Coming to Pittsburgh July 18th thru juy 22nd - Steelers Youth Camp for my 7 yr. old

Rookie

User Info Menu

Coming to Pittsburgh July 18th thru juy 22nd - Steelers Youth Camp for my 7 yr. old

Making a pilgrimage to Pittsburgh from Brooklyn with my family, enrolled my boy in the Steelers Youth Camp. He has no idea so its going to be a big surprise. I'd love to maybe meet up with some of my fellow Steelers fans here at a bar one night or, at the very least, get some insight and ideas about how to make the most our time there. We are insane about our Steelers and can't wait to get there.

Hope this post isn't out of place...just wanted to spread the word a little.

Thank you...Go Steelers.

T.J.
    Last edited by BrooklynSteelerFan; 07-20-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

You just won "Dad of the Year" award in my mind. I would die to give that to even one of my boys. Enjoy and take a million pictures and video.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Welcome to the Planet to you and your boy

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Thank you Dj - He's gonna lose his mind...so am I..truth be told, I'm looking forward to being in Pittsburgh more than anything. I'm a 44 year old Steeler maniac, been a fan since I was an Embryo! Can't wait...also bringing my 3 year old...he must be properly anointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    You just won "Dad of the Year" award in my mind. I would die to give that to even one of my boys. Enjoy and take a million pictures and video.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Honored to be here sir! Thank you.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynSteelerFan View Post
    Thank you Dj - He's gonna lose his mind...so am I..truth be told, I'm looking forward to being in Pittsburgh more than anything. I'm a 44 year old Steeler maniac, been a fan since I was an Embryo! Can't wait...also bringing my 3 year old...he must be properly anointed.
    I've been a fan since '72 and have only been to one game in Pittsburgh. We are hoping to get wifey working so we can afford a family trip out to a game there. Would love to have my wife and three boys in Heinz yelling all our heads off!!!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)

Legend

User Info Menu

I've been a fan since '72 and have only been to one game in Pittsburgh. We are hoping to get wifey working so we can afford a family trip out to a game there. Would love to have my wife and three boys in Heinz yelling all our heads off!!!
    If your wifey got 2 jobs you could bring your friend to the north. that would be me just incase there were any questions

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    If your wifey got 2 jobs you could bring your friend to the north. that would be me just incase there were any questions

I'll talk to her about it and get back to you.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)

Rookie

User Info Menu

Thanks Dj - I've only been to one game as well, Three Rivers...I snuck in a day before and roamed around while it was empty, never forget it. This is going to be incredible, i'll make sure to take plenty of pics and post em up when we get back.