You guys are ragging about the QB, but please remember the Steelers have a way of making rookie/inexperienced QBs look all-world. Plus, this scenario is similar to what we have been talking about for the Steelers O (and what the Ravens have already done), establish the threat of a run game and start making throws. It is working for Flacco, it can work for Weeden & Co. maybe I am just a worrywart, but few games last year were a gimmee.
My post-combine mock draft:
1. NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame
2. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
3c. S Deone Bucannon, Washington State
4. OT James Hurst, North Carolina
5. WR Jeff Janis, Saginaw Valley State
5c. CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
6. DE Deandre Coleman, California
7. ILB Max Bullough, Michigan State
Well, he wasnt a rookie but the worst loss to a lesser QB happened to occur last January, just sayin.