Thread: Kraft vid

Kraft vid

http://deadspin.com/5925018/heres-pa...weird-audition

If he dosen't get fined for do this, with the nfl logo in the scene..the commish should be thrown out of office.Because we all know if this was silverback he would get suspended for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz71burgh View Post

If he dosen't get fined for do this, with the nfl logo in the scene..the commish should be thrown out of office.
    Goodell and Kraft are BFF's.

Just another patroit with a video camera Godell will destroy the tape

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend
    The only people who will care are Steelers fans who want to feel persecuted by Goodell. As much as I think Goodell is a douche for his inconsistency I don't see where this means jack. I think it kinda funny.

BTW the chick who Kraft is trying to help rehearse line is a terrible actress. She'll make more money sleeping with Kraft than acting.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz71burgh View Post

If he dosen't get fined for do this, with the nfl logo in the scene..the commish should be thrown out of office.Because we all know if this was silverback he would get suspended for the season.

Hmmm....BADdell and Kraft are into sausagefest with each other. No way BADell does anything against Kraft.

BTW what the hell is wrong with Kraft??? His wife of 30-40 years dies of a cancer hardly a year back and he is banging 20 year old girl??? Seriously???? Maybe Kraft found his DTF girl. I hope this girl marries Kraft and take him and Cheatroits to cleaners.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Pro Bowler
    kraft should be able to do muuuuccchhhh better than that chick

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    Hmmm....BADdell and Kraft are into sausagefest with each other. No way BADell does anything against Kraft.

BTW what the hell is wrong with Kraft??? His wife of 30-40 years dies of a cancer hardly a year back and he is banging 20 year old girl??? Seriously???? Maybe Kraft found his DTF girl. I hope this girl marries Kraft and take him and Cheatroits to cleaners.
    What's the problem? Its not uncommon for rich guys to have side pieces... and most times the wife know what the husband is doing...

More proof that Kraft and his teams are nothing more than a pile of ****

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    The only people who will care are Steelers fans who want to feel persecuted by Goodell. As much as I think Goodell is a douche for his inconsistency I don't see where this means jack. I think it kinda funny.

BTW the chick who Kraft is trying to help rehearse line is a terrible actress. She'll make more money sleeping with Kraft than acting.
    The problem is the nfl logo in the end,so some people might think that the video is endorsed by the nfl

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    What's the problem? Its not uncommon for rich guys to have side pieces... and most times the wife know what the husband is doing...
    I only have issue with such people who act as if they are holier than thou in public life or shed crocodile tears in front of media to gain sympathy.

Maybe he learned the ropes from Tom Brady.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE