Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Board Seems To Have Livened Up A Bit...

Rookie

User Info Menu

I'm kinda new around here, I don't post very often but it's nice to get a different view then mine and to get some news. Thanks!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    BuckeyeHoppy, or as my friend like to call him, "Chris Farley"
    Buckeye!!! See, I knew it was from Columbus, with the OSU connection...I'm not totally nuts...at least not yet.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Alright give us the rundown of who is who. I feel like we need a caption...."From Right to Left: Front row-...."
    Buckeyehoppy (not ColumbusSteelerFan...sorry...at least it was somewhat close geographically) and his wife are in front with SteelerNation1 and his dad. I already mentioned costanza2k1 in the old school Deebo jersey...the two guys next to him came out from California with him. I'm rocking the old school LeBeau Lions jersey. Everyone else is from SN1's posse. Jigawatts was here that day too, but he went back to his car for something when the picture was taken (or maybe he actually was in the picture, but he slowly disappeared...like Jimmy Olsen's head at the Enchantment Under The Sea dance...yeah, that's a better explanation).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Buckeyehoppy (not ColumbusSteelerFan...sorry...at least it was somewhat close geographically) and his wife are in front with SteelerNation1 and his dad. I already mentioned costanza2k1 in the old school Deebo jersey...the two guys next to him came out from California with him. I'm rocking the old school LeBeau Lions jersey. Everyone else is from SN1's posse. Jigawatts was here that day too, but he went back to his car for something when the picture was taken (or maybe he actually was in the picture, but he slowly disappeared...like Jimmy Olsen's head at the Enchantment Under The Sea dance...yeah, that's a better explanation).
    That's okay...I've got a board pic with Jiga in it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Awesome photoshop skills..
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Does MJG ever stop working out?
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    Awesome photoshop skills..
    Photoshop? That wasn't photoshopped at all. Asian, MJG, Jiga, and stlrz_d were actually in that movie. I feel sorry for that quiche.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow...Harry Nutzack...blast from the past. That was around the time I really started getting heavily involved in the board. Funny times.

I don't think I've seen a post for the next Planet tailgate...but I haven't looked that closely. I'll be at the Eagles game Oct 7th, i'll look for some of yinz.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    Wow...Harry Nutzack...blast from the past. That was around the time I really started getting heavily involved in the board. Funny times.

I don't think I've seen a post for the next Planet tailgate...but I haven't looked that closely. I'll be at the Eagles game Oct 7th, i'll look for some of yinz.
    I think we'll aim for the Sunday night game against Baltimore on 11-18-12, because primetime games give everyone the most time to hang out beforehand.

I'll be at the Iggles game too, but since it is a standard 1:00 start, I have to get up before the sun rises just to make it to Pittsburgh before noon (i.e. not much time to mingle prior to kickoff).

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman will be going to the Denver game!

Actually- that's simply not true & can't be supported at all, so scrap that....

If he could though...he'd be so there.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE