Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Board Seems To Have Livened Up A Bit...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The wife and I went to Disney when we were in Florida several years ago during January. We did every major attraction in 1 day at all 4 parks. But no water parks for us

It was pretty awesome, we literally had 0 crowds and walked right onto every ride/attraction without a wait. The only wait was 20 minutes for the roller coaster in the Animal Kingdom.

We had to hustle to do everything. My wife wanted to kill me when I had her in the Swiss Family Robinson tree house in the pitch dark. I think it was actually closed when we went through
    " My wife wanted to kill me when I had her in the Swiss Family Robinson tree house in the pitch dark"

Say what now??
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    how appropriate and ironic that a thread that was basically started about Crash has now been hijacked...
    Too funny
    So true. Crash hijacked threads to OTHER STEELER TOPICS.

This thread has gone to the Aussie winter, Disney, waterparks, the Swiss Family Robinson, and the attire of Brazilian tourists.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 07-13-2012 at 11:16 AM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Too funny

This thread has gone to the Aussie winter, Disney, waterparks, the Swiss Family Robinson, and the attire of Brazilian tourists.
    Got to have a flexible mind and be able to multi-task!!!!!!!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Typhoon Lagoon is the best water park. Avoid Wet and Wild. It can be kinda sketchy.

Expect to be surrounded by Brazilian and English tourist and tour groups. The Universal Parks are the most fun.
    Not sure where you get your information from, but Blizzard Beach has a much higher 3rd down completion percentage than Typhoon Lagoon. Also, Hines Ward once owned a bankrupt concession stand in Typhoon Lagoon.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Seriously Ruthless, in my experience the Magic Kingdom is a must, followed by Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and then Animal Kingdom.

Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach is kind of a toss up. We usually go to Typhoon Lagoon though. Never been to Wet n' Wild, but as Ovi said it looks sketchy.
    I went to Aquatica once and wouldn't go back again if Shamu stroked my dorsal fin.

Haven't been to Universal in a while Haha, I think the last time I was there they still had the back to the future ride. Island of Adventure is awesome, however last
    time I was there the lines were ridiculous and I would have bought their version of the fast pass if I would have known. If you do that, get them in advance or as soon as you enter the park
    because they sell out quickly.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Too funny

Most of which is not unpleasant.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Wow... He's like the TO of message boards!! Wears out his welcome wherever he goes.
    He's been banned multiple times from the Scout.com message boards, but they can't seem to eradicate him there. Same with another person who he always gets into long-winded arguments with there. The problem with both of those people is that they don't know when to shut up and they never stop arguing. They always have to have the last word, so you end up with various different topics getting derailed and going on for 10+ pages until they're either locked, or they take their disagreements to another topic.

Have you ever agreed with somebody on a certain topic, yet you hated listening to them argue your stance? That's how I felt about him. And while I've been one of the more ardent defenders of Ben Roethlisberger, I'm not one to elevate him above the Rooney family, Dick LeBeau or Todd Haley. He's merely a player, the lowest on the totem pole among all the people I just mentioned. Is he important to the team? Absolutely. But the Steelers have been one of the NFL's flagship franchises since before he was even born.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Crash is a decent guy who would do just about anything for others in real life. He's like a chihuahua on message boards as he won't back down from a debate, as this seems to be his fatal flaw. I like Crash for being direct and honest and for not playing games. Count me in as someone who appreciates all the good in him which definitely outweighs the bad.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Crash is a decent guy who would do just about anything for others in real life. He's like a chihuahua on message boards as he won't back down from a debate, as this seems to be his fatal flaw. I like Crash for being direct and honest and for not playing games. Count me in as someone who appreciates all the good in him which definitely outweighs the bad.
    I don't know Crash personally but i agree with him on most of the things he write.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    I agree with you, there is a lot of good in Crash. I always found him to be very intelligent and knowledgeable and enjoyed his different perspective on topics.

however, you can't go and challenge the mods and tell the owner to go f*** himself, that will get you banned from a message board.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha