Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiper: DeCastro and Pouncey Could Become the best G/C Combo in the NFL

Legend

User Info Menu

Man, I'm counting the days, and I can't wait until someone finally pulls the (proverbial) trigger around here.....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Playoff performance is important when arguing who is the best QB in the NFL, but for other positions like center...not so much.

Is Jared Allen less of a DE because he only has played in 3 career playoff games?

Is Maurice Jones-Drew less of a RB because he only has played in 2 career playoff games?

Is Calvin Johnson less of a WR because he only has played in 1 career playoff game?

Is Joe Thomas less of an OT because he hasn't played in any career playoff games?
    I think it's more important what players do in the playoffs when given the opportunity...

For example:

Megatron in the playoffs? Wow...

Mike Wallace in the playoffs? Yawn...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Man, I'm counting the days, and I can't wait until someone finally pulls the (proverbial) trigger around here.....

Why? I've received warnings for allegedly hijacking threads and taking them off topic.

I asked does this same warning apply to everyone when I get called out off topic in a thread?

All I'm doing, is going by the rules Admin Ruthless here set for me.

If I'm going to be warned for off topic discussions in threads, than admin's can't be calling me out about our HOF QB in threads that don't concern him.

Have a nice day.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Mr. Administrator, this thread is about Steelers offensive linemen, not their HOF QB.

Please show respect and don't hijack the thread.

You're welcome.
    Acutally, I was using comparisons to backup an absord Pouncey to Dawson comparison. In fact, this thread had nothing to do with comparing Dawson and Pouncey in the first place. Let me think... who started that comparison thread. Oh thats right... that was you. Guess who is the person actually responsible for that initial "highjacking"? Ooopsssy. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Man, I'm getting good at this
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

You aren't getting good at anything. This thread isn't about Ben.

Better watch it, you may get the Ruthless Warning of Death.

Btw, Ben's better than Peyton, always has been. Better leader, better player, better in the clutch.

Good day.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Ok, Skip Bayless.

The entire population: The sky is blue
    Skip Bayless (i.e. Crash): No it isn't, it's yellow.

Start a thread about the Ben/Peyton and Dawson/Pouncey comparison. We'll even compare elements of each others games if you want.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough. Start a new thread if you want to do player comparisons. Your post was deleted. You blatany ignored my request... last warning.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Deleted another post. Strike 3, Outta Here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post

Did Crash really threaten you with being banned? He is one seriously confused dude.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Is the witch really dead?